1.    #1  
    My mother bought an HP case for her TP today and while I really like it, I'm not so fond of the fold over cover/stand so much. I really like the feel of the back though.

I was wondering if there were a case similar to this one but without the screen cover attached that anyone could recommend?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jtfolden; 08/25/2011 at 12:38 AM.
    You could just get that same official HP case and slice off the cover.

I'm not kidding, I've examined that case. If sliced at the proper point with a sharp razor, it should look quite nice.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. You know I thought about doing that exact thing to it, as well, but wondered if there might be alternatives first. :-)
    Would this work?

Leather Sleeve with Modem Pouch (Leather & Nylon)

$4.97 with free shipping FedEx 2-Day

I bought it and the TP fits perfectly.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblather View Post
    Would this work?

Leather Sleeve with Modem Pouch (Leather & Nylon)

$4.97 with free shipping FedEx 2-Day

I bought it and the TP fits perfectly.
    That looks like a nice sleeve actually but I'm really looking specifically for something to "hug" the back of the case and give it more of a rubberized feel when holding it. I'm always afraid this is going to slip out of my hands or off the table too easily.
    You could order this $10 one and slice off the cover?

Protective Leather Case for Apple iPad 2, Black

You might also peruse that site for iPad other cases starting here:

iPad Cases, iPad Accessories, iPad Covers, iPad Chargers | Meritline.com -Page: 1 -Sort By: Popularity

and see if you find something that will work.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Check out the stealth armor post here : http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-kit-20-a.html

It's not a case, but it would give it a better back feel and protect it.
    Check out Paper Basketball Plus! A toss it / paper toss style game with achievements, timed mode, moving targets and more! Buy 1 app, use it on pixi / veer / pre / touchpad all in full resolution! It's neat. I swear. For reals.

http://bit.ly/moZYOq