Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1.    #1  
    HP TouchPad StealthArmor Full Body Kit Fire Sale On Now - SlashGear

    "This fire sale makes use of the coupon code HPFIRESALE which you’ve just got to enter into the coupon code section on the Stealth Armor website. This coupon will get you $15 off a full body kit for the HP TouchPad, this kit normally priced at $35 total. This full body kit includes a front protective screen and a custom back film made with the finish of your choice. "


    Premium Covers and Cases for Iphone, iPad, iPod, Laptops | StealthArmor
  2. phobos512's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #2  
    Doesn't seem to be working anymore; tried from my phone and from my office computer and after entering the code the price stays the same...? Will try once more when I get home.
  3. Shepx13's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #3  
    It still works. It doesn't show the discount until you are verifying before submitting payment. Just ordered the Tungsten version for $20!
  4. #4  
    I'm trying to order one but when I Check out it says
    Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a shipping cost estimate for this order
    I'm in the UK btw. I'll send them an email.

    EDIT: They email me back...
    Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this time. This is due to extremely high shipping and custom costs. We had been hoping to be able to ship overseas by the end of summer but we are still looking for a way to make it more affordable for our customers and our company. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will check back with us in a few months.
    Have a good day!
    Last edited by ichi2k; 08/25/2011 at 07:05 PM.
  5. phobos512's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by shepx2 View Post
    It still works. It doesn't show the discount until you are verifying before submitting payment. Just ordered the Tungsten version for $20!
    Ah...well ok. I wasn't going to give them all my personal information without knowing I was going to get the right price.

    Lucky me though as I was able to get my Staples to price match Wal-Mart for a $20 case.
  6. joos519's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #6  
    Great find, even though I have a case, I went ahead and ordered one. I figured I can have it doubled protected.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    Great find, even though I have a case, I went ahead and ordered one. I figured I can have it doubled protected.
    Agreed. I don't really like the feel of a touchpad with a case over it. I only have the case on when I any sort of trips with it and once I get there I take the case off. I ordered one as well and will be driving to their store front tomorrow to pick up. Can't wait.
  8. joos519's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    Agreed. I don't really like the feel of a touchpad with a case over it. I only have the case on when I any sort of trips with it and once I get there I take the case off. I ordered one as well and will be driving to their store front tomorrow to pick up. Can't wait.
    Lucky you, I wish I could have picked mine up too. Please be sure to leave a review when you install it. Thanks.
  9. #9  
    I picked up one of these yesterday at their store in Irvine. Overall it's pretty good. There is a circular cutout for the HP logo on the back of the case which is cool, however it isn't cut 100% exact (a little too big)so you can never get it on just right, pretty close though. Also, the edges still are not staying completely flat(pulling away a bit from the actual touchpad), no matter how much you hold it down or heat it with a hairdryer(as they recommend). This isn't really their fault though, the edges of the Touchpad are rounded so it's hard for the material to stick. The material is very forgiving in terms of reapplication. I must have spent 20 minutes applying/removing until i got it on just right.

    They also include a screen protector in the kit. Again, not a 100% precise fit (around the button) but still very good overall. I found this one a bit harder to install than the Phantomskinz for whatever reason. I think it had to do with the bottom button cutout not being 100% precise as I used the button cutout as a starting reference. However, the screen protector does clear up faster than the PhantomSkinz, the Phantomskinz had a lot of micro bubbles that didn't go away for 3-4 days however the stealtharmor screen protector is already crystal clear(installed roughly 16 hours ago). With the screen cover being crystal clear, don't expect it to not show fingerprints, if anything fingerprints are more noticeable now haha.

    But yeah, overall I'm very happy with this kit, at 20 bucks I think it's a steal. O, and on a side note, because these are on sale apparently they are not covered by the company's replacement warranty.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjchow245 View Post
    I picked up one of these yesterday at their store in Irvine. Overall it's pretty good. There is a circular cutout for the HP logo on the back of the case which is cool, however it isn't cut 100% exact (a little too big)so you can never get it on just right, pretty close though. Also, the edges still are not staying completely flat(pulling away a bit from the actual touchpad), no matter how much you hold it down or heat it with a hairdryer(as they recommend). This isn't really their fault though, the edges of the Touchpad are rounded so it's hard for the material to stick. The material is very forgiving in terms of reapplication. I must have spent 20 minutes applying/removing until i got it on just right.

    They also include a screen protector in the kit. Again, not a 100% precise fit (around the button) but still very good overall. I found this one a bit harder to install than the Phantomskinz for whatever reason. I think it had to do with the bottom button cutout not being 100% precise as I used the button cutout as a starting reference. However, the screen protector does clear up faster than the PhantomSkinz, the Phantomskinz had a lot of micro bubbles that didn't go away for 3-4 days however the stealtharmor screen protector is already crystal clear(installed roughly 16 hours ago). With the screen cover being crystal clear, don't expect it to not show fingerprints, if anything fingerprints are more noticeable now haha.

    But yeah, overall I'm very happy with this kit, at 20 bucks I think it's a steal. O, and on a side note, because these are on sale apparently they are not covered by the company's replacement warranty.
    I didn't know they were not going to be covered by the warranty. Thanks for the info on that. I also got in on this deal and I will post a review and pictures when I get mine in on monday. I will post it here and on my slickdeals thread here.

    HP Touchpad - Infusion of Ideas StealthArmor Screen Protector and Covers - $20 +sh - Slickdeals.net
  11. zerohaste's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #11  
    Will this thing work with the touchstone?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    Will this thing work with the touchstone?
    According to this review it does:

    Accessory Review: StealthArmor Device Protection and Customization Covers for the HP TouchPad | TouchPad Talk

    Edit: Nevermind it doesn't say it but the comment has been asked to the author.
    Last edited by hungyellow; 08/26/2011 at 05:00 PM.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    Will this thing work with the touchstone?
    Yes, it indeed does.
  14. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #14  
    Anyone have any high res photos of this thing. I can't find any local to get a peek at.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  15. joos519's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Anyone have any high res photos of this thing. I can't find any local to get a peek at.
    I would say your best bet is the website, unless a forum member would be nice enough to upload some up close pictures I would upload some, but I won't get it till early next week. By the way, what color or texture did everyone order? I got the tungsten, was tempted to get the white carbon fiber, but I was concerned of it getting dirty.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Anyone have any high res photos of this thing. I can't find any local to get a peek at.
    Don't have a working camera at the moment however, overall I'd say it does indeed look very nice. I don't think you will disappointed.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Anyone have any high res photos of this thing. I can't find any local to get a peek at.
    Here this member has uploaded some. You have to scroll down to see the sides.

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...installed.html
  18. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by hungyellow View Post
    Here this member has uploaded some. You have to scroll down to see the sides.

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...installed.html
    thanks just found that too. Now I need to find a local retailer.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    thanks just found that too. Now I need to find a local retailer.
    Can't ya order online? Likely going to pickup the white C.F. myself.
  20. #20  
    I went with this as well, since I have ordered from them in the past. I like the texture feel of the Stealtharmor. It's not slick like other 3m stuff out there. I can also vouch for the durability of Fusion of Idea's products. They last and hold up well to abuse.

    I went with the black Carbon fiber, as with all my products.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions