Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    wife wanted a red case for her touchpad so I took a chance and ordered this one from ebay. It works great with touchstone and wife loves it. It looks a lot like the HP case but has a magnetic flap closer. Left England on 8/16 & got to Georgia on 8/24. Here's the link in case anyone is interested.

HP Touchpad RED Genius Leather Stand / Case / Cover | eBay
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drich View Post
    wife wanted a red case for her touchpad so I took a chance and ordered this one from ebay.
    Do you know if it allows a Touchstone to work? I think it should, but would like to know for sure.
    where in ga are you?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    yes, touchstone charger does work with this cover. You may have missed it but I stated the first post.

gtkansan- I'm in Valdosta
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Seems like the seller has the same case in black and purple colors too.

Can you post some pics?
    I like it, but looks like it would mess with the upswipe gesture (and if we ever get a sideways swipe).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

swiping still works, you can't get to the bezel but you can still swipe. She uses the card view button as well.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i got two, brown and black from Accessories For iPad, iPhone, iPod, Cellular, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Blackberry, LG and all Smartphones similar to your red one. 20 bucks each. I like it, simple and ports, speakers line up perfectly. No problem with swiping either.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    i got two, brown and black from Accessories For iPad, iPhone, iPod, Cellular, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Blackberry, LG and all Smartphones similar to your red one. 20 bucks each. I like it, simple and ports, speakers line up perfectly. No problem with swiping either.
    black out of stock til 9/15