Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I just got off the phone with the HP.COM home and home office customer service. I was able to get a price match on the accessories I purchased last week. This is not done automatically. You need to call to initiate the price match.
    care to share what are the discount prices like?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    It was a total of $24.00 plus tax for the touchstone and case. Extra $10 off the case and $14 of the touchstone.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    did you have to give a web site where you got the price or will they sell for that price to anyone?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I bought mine from hp.com at the home and home business site. I am not sure if they will price match other venders.
    I called today and they took $5 off the case.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Funny. I just called and they wouldn't price match Walmart or drop the price on the folio case. I also thought the SAVE15HP coupon code was for $50 or more, but I had to add 3 cases to the cart to get it to apply. With CA tax, that came to $27 each. I hesitate to wait for further drops as that usually triggers a frenzy and an out of stock condition!
    Quote Originally Posted by MincerRay View Post
    Funny. I just called and they wouldn't price match Walmart or drop the price on the folio case. I also thought the SAVE15HP coupon code was for $50 or more, but I had to add 3 cases to the cart to get it to apply. With CA tax, that came to $27 each. I hesitate to wait for further drops as that usually triggers a frenzy and an out of stock condition!
    Same with me, they wouldn't budge on price b/c Walmart was out of stock online (even though some stores do have stock).

Put me on hold for 10 mins to actually go and check the WalMart pricing.