Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Touchstone 39.99
    Folio Case 24.99
    Keyboard for 34.99

On site and in store (well I haven't gone into store, but they let me order site to store).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    ONLINE? in store?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Both online and in store, also in store, if you buy 3 or more it comes out to even cheaper.
  4.    #4  
    Just ordered a TouchStone and KB for what I paid for the KB, KB going back to Frys
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    buy 4, get additional 20% off. Just went to local and got touchstone for around $31+tax.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    they will pricematch (or mine did) the officedepot website, had a print out.

now just need a case
  7.    #7  
    Yeah unless I knew the wife was getting a TP, we don't need 5 TP Touchstones.
    I gots mine ordered online waiting for the email to say it's ready for pickup
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Thank you! Just ordered my Touchstone!
    Just got back from Best Buy. They wouldn't price match my Office Depot print out, because it was a clearance item.

No matter, ended up with a better deal.

There is a deal where if you buy 4 accessories you get 20% off (3 accessories gets you 15%). I got two cases (one for the Touchpad for me, one for the wife), two touchstones (figure one for home and one for office), and a keyboard.

With the 20% off:
    Touchstone = $32 each
    Case = $20 each
    Keyboard = $28 each

I ended up getting the whole lot of 5 accessories for $132. Very happy.

They ran out of cases (San Carlos, CA), but still had some keyboards and a lot of Touchstones.

There were a lot of disappointed people who showed up thinking that they were getting a shipment of Touchpads - it didn't happen. They said that they got the shipment yesterday and only got 3.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Wish my store had cases :-( could have gotten the 15% off and price matched... I just need to find a case now.
    Thanks, just got 3
    Grrr! They told me they weren't going to be marking them down, so I ordered from HP yesterday and it's already shipped! These are even slightly cheaper than the HP sale + $30 off deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Grrr! They told me they weren't going to be marking them down, so I ordered from HP yesterday and it's already shipped! These are even slightly cheaper than the HP sale + $30 off deal.
    Call or chat with HP, they refunded me the difference to Walmart's prices and then some.

I ended up paying around $170 for 4 touchstones and 3 cases.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Touchstone 39.99
    Folio Case 24.99
    Keyboard for 34.99

On site and in store (well I haven't gone into store, but they let me order site to store).
    Just picked up a keyboard for $30 @ BB... The box was a little beat up and it looked like it might have been opened, but the keyboard seems fine.
    I had to drive 2 hours today to pick up a friend at an airport.
    There was a BB right off the highway, about an hour from my home.
    I called (and held for 10 minutes) and asked if they had anymore TS in stock, the woman said yes, they were $40, and asked if I wanted it held to pick up later.
    I said yes and now my TP is resting on a TS in AccuWeather Exhibition mode.
    I did ask about if they were getting more TPs in, she said yes, but didn't know when.
    Staples in Canada has the same prices... The one I was in today had lots in stock still.
    anyone know if they'll match the walmart price of $19 for the case?
    All the retail stores near me are sold out of all accessories. I don't know how all you guys are finding these at best buy and staples
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by philliptt View Post
    All the retail stores near me are sold out of all accessories. I don't know how all you guys are finding these at best buy and staples
    8:00 am the day after I posted the sale all local stores were out of stock of everything. The day I posted all local stores had stock. Was mad since I got confirmation late the night I posted that my order wasn't cancelled, and I missed on getting the case for the wife.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast