1.    #1  
    since the case doesn't close fully and the flap doesn't stay closed... does anyone have pictures of what they did to make it stay closed... Velcro etc???

thanks
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    i keep meaning to put velcro on the cover and back so when i flip the cover back it doesnt move around on me while im trying to use it
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  3.    #3  
    yea when its closed, I would like it to be a book.. not where the flap can open up easily. and I would like it to look nice as well, any suggestions or pictures of people that have done them would help us who want to do something similar.
    Thomas Edison
    You could just use a large rubber band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    You could just use a large rubber band.
    This is what I do.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by papa shuttlesworth View Post
    This is what I do.
    anything else? dont really want to use a rubber band for this.
    Thomas Edison
    You could get a thin black elastic band like women use to hold their hair back and it would match the case :-)
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Guys with long hair also use bands like that.

I know. I'm a guy with long hair.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I was thinking about taking an old Pixi case and trimming a strip of the rubber off of it, gluing a thin magnet to one end, putting another thin magnet inside the case behind the TouchPad and then affixing the other end of the strip to the case flap. Either that or doing something similar but using snaps or velcro. Shouldn't be hard. Then again it's really just an aesthetic thing, the cover seems to be just fine during normal use.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalot View Post
    Guys with long hair also use bands like that.

I know. I'm a guy with long hair.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    craft stores, Wal-Mart, etc have those very thin magnet strips that have adhesive backing. May be worth a try.