Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Walmart.com is now offering the accessories at a deep discount!

Touchpad case 19.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad Case/Stand: Computers

Touchstone 35.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad - Touchstone Charging Dock/Stand: Computers

Keyboard 29.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard: Computers
    Quote Originally Posted by docksaint View Post
    Walmart.com is now offering the accessories at a deep discount!

Touchpad case 19.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad Case/Stand: Computers

Touchstone 35.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad - Touchstone Charging Dock/Stand: Computers

Keyboard 29.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard: Computers
    Touchstone and keyboard sold out already
    Does anyone know if the prices in the stores has changed also? I bought a Cover and Touchstone hoping the prices would drop and I could price match ($130 for both, ouch). This approach worked for scoring a TouchPad.
    Does Walmart price match their own online prices?
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    The store I went to had to do a "price match" to give me the lower price, which required a customer service manager and perhaps 15 minutes of waiting for her and futzing with the cash register.
    Sold out Good thing I just order everything on amazon for a bit more... I didn't order the keyboard... I'll see how the on screen is anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by DougReeder View Post
    The store I went to had to do a "price match" to give me the lower price, which required a customer service manager and perhaps 15 minutes of waiting for her and futzing with the cash register.
    Bleh. Wonderful. Not sure I have enough patience left after the whole Touchpad Frenzy.

Thanks for the info
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Awesome! I just picked up the TouchStone for $35 and a TouchPad Charger for $11. I hadn't seen the charger on the website, but when I got there they had one so I had the cashier check the price.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    how do people come to know about these deals, they must be on for sometime as the get sold out so quick
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Just got a Touchstone (39.99), two cases (19.99) and a keyboard (29.99) from Office Depot in store.
    Check bestbuy.com, there's still plenty of all accessories so far.
    Just got home from office depot. Keyboard was 30 and touchstone was 40... And in stock
    I love Nerdy Girls.
    Oh... I should totally follow this BAMF www.twitter.com/demiroquai
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    My Walmart wont match their own website price. Probably why they still have 5 cases and touchstones left.
    Yup! Yesterday afternoon (around 6:30 pm EST) at my local Office Depot, I got the last 4 Folio Cases and the last TouchStone. The cases are $19.99 and the TouchStone $39.99 + tax. Right now my new 16GB TP is in the Folio Case charging for the first time on the TouchStone, they work great together, it's like magic!!! hehehehe
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    it is up to the WalMart manager. I just got a Touchstone for $35, but I had to explain that the product was discontinued and it was the last one. Bam! Instant price match. Shelf space is a valuable commodity. Ask to speak to a manager. Don't have an entitled attitude, explain, etc. It will work to your favor.
    Pilot 1000 > PalmPilot Pro > Handspring Visor > Treo 700p > XV6700 > HTC-6800 > Pre- > FrankenPre2
    I tried the same and failed. He even commented they don't sell much electronics at the store. His point was the website was a different entity than the store.
    Last edited by Jonnie; 08/24/2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: typo, clarity
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shepx2 View Post
    My Walmart wont match their own website price. Probably why they still have 5 cases and touchstones left.
    Mine has 4 cases and wont pricematch. That is crazy.
    HP Touchpad 32GB , Treo 650, Treo 600
    webOS 3.0.4
    Just bought the case & touchpad at the Richmond, IN Wal-Mart for the online price
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcoutlander View Post
    Just bought the case & touchpad at the Richmond, IN Wal-Mart for the online price
    Was it already at that price, or did they manually price match? If it scanned at the new price, I'm guessing the stores are downloading them now. I know that it wasn't until about 10:30 on Saturday that mine had gotten the correct price on the touchpad itself.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shepx2 View Post
    Same thing at my store. They don't price match themselves or any other store without a printed ad from the newspaper. Even with an online print out saying it is that price in store at other B&M stores. I'll just wait...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast