1.    #1  
    The people want to know . . .
    officedepot.com had the lowest price earlier today, if they're still available
    I would to. There are none in my immediate area, and I don't really want to spend 60 bucks on it.
    Staples by me honored Office Depot's prices on keyboard, case, and touchstone.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    provantage.com has it for $55.15 is that the cheapest around?
    I'll call tomorrow to see if mine will honor it. They have it in stock.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Prices seem to change multiple times a day on the sites I was watching. Amazon and CostCentral.com kept going up and down in the same day.

It's difficult to guess what will happen while supplies last. I suggest deciding what price range you want and pull the trigger when you're close. I found a good price and felt saving another $5 wasn't worth wasting much more time sitting at my computer. lol
    War Eagle!
  8. NSA
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    $39.99 at Office Depot today.. that was the right range for me. Thought about it when they were $55 but $40 and less seems like a good deal.

I really enjoy the Touchstone.
    Best Buy just marked their TouchStone's down to $39.99. Good deal! (Especially awesome for me since I got a $30 BB gift card as part of a joke gift last Christmas and all the value is still there when I checked tonight).
    Here in the UK, Staples had them listed for 25.00. I guess that's around $40 on your side of the pond?
    I bought a Touchstone and Keyboard from office depot this morning. My order was updated this evening to say it was deleted because of inventory issues....
    Walmart.com is now selling them for 35.00
    Touchstone 35.00
    Walmart.com: HP TouchPad - Touchstone Charging Dock/Stand: Computers
    HP price matched Walmart on my orders from yesterday. Chatted with them to get the difference refunded.
    This seems to be the best deal. We'll see whether they really have them in-stock.

Update: My order was confirmed, but this may be automatic.
    Last edited by dgdonovan; 08/24/2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Update
    Dan Donovan
    13 bucks shipping is crazy
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    CDW wanted $20 shipping from me. I'll buy it from PreCentral at that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    If your local Office Depot has them in stock you can use this competitor coupon in-store and get $10 off $40. I bought a 1 cent package of erasers to push it to $40 even and got the touchstone for $30.

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/atta...icemax1040.pdf