Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72
Like Tree1Likes
  1. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
       #1  
    Best deal i've seen yet!


    HP Touchstone Charging Dock For HP TouchPad
    Item # 277989
    3 Day Delivery
    $39.99


    HP Custom Fit Folio/Stand For HP TouchPad
    Item # 277890
    3 Day Delivery
    $19.99


    HP Wireless Keyboard For HP TouchPad
    Item # 278034
    3 Day Delivery
    $29.99
  2. #2  
    i'd jump on this but i haven't gotten my shipping confirmation from onsale yet...*sigh*
  3. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
       #3  
    I just bought them up for my parents and in-laws. free two day shipping!
  4. #4  
    strange ... when I go to the "Checkout: Ship (Step 2 of 4)" screen, the prices go to full price.

    HP Touchstone Charging Dock For HP TouchPad

    Item # 277989
    $79.99

    I just tried to delete the item and re-add it, and the price is full-price again.

    =================

    I ended up using a different web browser and it worked this time, but I selected free delivery rather than "in-store-pickup" this time.
    Last edited by wilderf; 08/23/2011 at 12:52 PM.
  5. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #5  
    3 of each for the 3 TouchPads coming from Amazon/onSale (I hope).
  6. wmurch3's Avatar
    Posts
    248 Posts
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilderf View Post
    strange ... when I go to the "Checkout: Ship (Step 2 of 4)" screen, the prices go to full price.

    HP Touchstone Charging Dock For HP TouchPad

    Item # 277989
    $79.99

    I just tried to delete the item and re-add it, and the price is full-price again.
    Make sure you don't do Ship to Store because the price doubles when you do that. not sure why
  7. #7  
    ordered - received confirm email, waiting for shipped email....

    pretty good price if we get them!
  8. #8  
    Annoying . I just said that there'd be some cheaper deals, and yet I just ordered my keyboard/case from HP.

    Now this pops up saving 20$, which is enough to be worthwhile, and I am sitting on hold with HP waiting to talk to someone to try and cancel my order . Crazy high call volume, this might take awhile. Hell, on this deal I'd buy all 3, it's sub 100$ for a keyboard/case/touchstone. I dont even -want- the touchstone but that's a good deal...
  9. gamoses's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    #9  
    Delivery Fee: $9.95
    any way around this???

    never mind: any total over $50 is free shipping
    Last edited by gamoses; 08/23/2011 at 12:56 PM.
  10. ap3604's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    Best deal i've seen yet!


    HP Touchstone Charging Dock For HP TouchPad
    Item # 277989
    3 Day Delivery
    $39.99


    HP Custom Fit Folio/Stand For HP TouchPad
    Item # 277890
    3 Day Delivery
    $19.99


    HP Wireless Keyboard For HP TouchPad
    Item # 278034
    3 Day Delivery
    $29.99
    Sold!

    This is what the prices should have been from the start

    Ordered 3 cases and 3 keyboards for $150

    Guess the ones my mom bought us from best buy are going back ($310 for the same thing)
  11. #11  
    I did a live chat with a rep. That's the shipping charge period. Doesn't make it that great of a deal since it's bumps the price back up to over $30 which is almost a third of the price of the actual tablet.

    I wanted to go pick one up in store, but like a previous poster said it popped the price back up to 49.99! Called my local store and they said they would not price match the price either!

    Ugh!
  12. #12  
    If the price of the TP dropped 75% then it stands to reason that the accessories will drop as much, if not more over time.

    I think we'll see a greater reduction in price then 40%. But depends on the inventory out there, anyone know that number for accessories like these?
  13. #13  
    If you order all 3 parts at once (the keyboard/case/touchstone), there is no shipping fee.

    Everything for like 90 bucks.
  14. #14  
    ordered touchstone and custom fit case
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  15. #15  
    freeshipping for orders over 50
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  16. #16  
    This is exactly why I subscribed to new forum threads.

    Thanks for posting this. Got the email about your post, drove 3/10ths of a mile down the street, bought the 1 Touchstone unit my Office Depot had. They're system was still showing it as $79.99 btw, even though looking it up on the Office Depot website confirms the $39.99 price. Strange that there in-store systems don't get updated with the website.

    Thanks again!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    If the price of the TP dropped 75% then it stands to reason that the accessories will drop as much, if not more over time.
    Not necessarily. With the rapid increase in Touchpad owners the demand for accessories just shot through the roof. Over time the prices will drop since HP won't be making anymore, but no guarantee right now. Strike while the iron's hot...
  18. #18  
    Crap, out of stock
  19. ap3604's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Annoying . I just said that there'd be some cheaper deals, and yet I just ordered my keyboard/case from HP.

    Now this pops up saving 20$, which is enough to be worthwhile, and I am sitting on hold with HP waiting to talk to someone to try and cancel my order . Crazy high call volume, this might take awhile.
    Same thing happened to me, had an order with HP for 3 cases and 3 keyboards for $205 but I had to pounce on this deal

    Was on the phone for 45 minutes with HP in order to get someone who could cancel my order

    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    Crap, out of stock
    Already?! Damn that was fast. Hope Office Depot didn't oversell stuff they didn't actually have and cancel orders on us
  20. #20  
    Just ordered a Touchstone and the AC adapter. The AC adapter got me over the amount for free shipping and saved me $9.51 charge. So I only ended up paying like $6 for the Adapter. You can always use another AC adapter. Keep one plugged into the Touchstone and another for charging. I can use this for Touchpad or Pre.

    I would think that the Touchstone will not come with an extra AC adapter as the Stones for the Pre did not. Had to buy them separately.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions