Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    EDIT: Out of stock!.

Use code "SAVE15HP"

Do it now!!!

HP Touchstone Charging Dock | HP® Official Store

EDIT: $40.99 for the doc
    Last edited by mistaox; 08/23/2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: ...out of stock now
    TouchStone Charger comes out to $47.99 and the BT KB comes to $41.99 with this code.

I'm not going to bite on this one since as soon as I order them they will start to have the fire sale on these. I think I will wait.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    still shows 79.99 price
    i'm seeing the 40.99 price. hmmm should I do it...
    You add both to your cart, enter the code inside the cart, and it works.

It's not a terrible deal, but I have a feeling we'll see a better one in the near future.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I'll repost what I put in another thread.

It's $55.99

you can use save15hp as a coupon code. Bought that and a case (also discounted) total $81 with free shipping and with tax.

You can buy 2 touchstones and use save30hp and it'll be around $82 final.
    Just remember if doing this at the end sometimes the discount goes away and you'll need to REAPPLY it.

save30hp works on orders 150 or more (that's before sale price which is why 2 touchstones work). otherwise use save15hp. Any order above $50 final will have free shipping.
    some people I heard bought a touchstone, case and keyboard and used save30hp for 109 total.

up to you
  7.    #7  
    In my haste, I seemed to have fat-fingered my CC# and the order was declined by my bank...Ill take that as a sign that I should wait .lol
    Needs to be $20.
    its 60 dollars on amazon right now, total at H/P website comes out at 50 dollars w shipping and taxes.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    why would they discount the accessories any more when now so many people will be wanting them? I think this is about as good as we will see from HP for now. I'm sure in a couple month they will come down further if there is stock remaining, so are you are willing to take that risk to save $10?
    Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    Just remember if doing this at the end sometimes the discount goes away and you'll need to REAPPLY it.
    Yeah, I just messed this up. How do I cancel my order?

Edit: now I see that they don't cancel orders.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    A case ($27.18), a keyboard ($38.05), and a touchstone ($39.14) + tax $8.98 = 113.35.
    Use coupon: LOGICBUY30 and an EPP account.
    change the title of this thread
    Thanks, I got the charger for $48.55. This price included shipping and taxes.
    i got the TS for $50 bucks... I'll probably eat my words but I don't think it will get much cheaper in the near future, and I don't want to evicerate my TP's charging port (that is, if I ever get a TP).
    I went ahead and bit the bullet on a case/keyboard.

No need for a touchstone for me, but case/keyboard at 70 bucks isn't too bad overall. Might save a few dollars waiting, but, meh. Least now it'll be a bit easier to take notes etc with it.
    Last edited by ncinerate; 08/23/2011 at 11:45 AM.
    just ordered a touchstone and extra wall charger for 65.71
    pretty satisfied with that deal
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryknown View Post
    A case ($27.18), a keyboard ($38.05), and a touchstone ($39.14) + tax $8.98 = 113.35.
    Use coupon: LOGICBUY30 and an EPP account.
    How do you get the EPP discount?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    Yeah, I just messed this up. How do I cancel my order?

Edit: now I see that they don't cancel orders.
    I am sure you can call and get the discount. Just use your order number and let them know it did not apply the discount.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I grabbed two and used SAVE30HP. I'm worried that there aren't as many touchstones as there are TouchPads, so I'm grabbing these.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast