Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    Thanks OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtina View Post
    I am sure you can call and get the discount. Just use your order number and let them know it did not apply the discount.
    Doing that now, thanks for the advice. Problem is, I think their phone lines might be overwhelmed with people trying to order some other product.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Thanks for that. Just picked up Touchstone charger.
    Touchstone now out of stock at HP . That was fast.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Touchstone now out of stock at HP . That was fast.
    I called it in another thread after I ordered one. I knew this was going to sell out fast. I ordered only 1 even thought I have two touchpads, in case the price went even lower, then I would buy the second touchstone. For now 1 is good enough.
    lol multiple clones? how are you all finding this so fast? are you all Scavenging the slickdeals-fatwallet sites?
    rss feed? Impressive detective work... I missed out on this combo deal, but thanks for posting the info -
    appears to be sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    I'll repost what I put in another thread.

It's $55.99

you can use save15hp as a coupon code. Bought that and a case (also discounted) total $81 with free shipping and with tax.

You can buy 2 touchstones and use save30hp and it'll be around $82 final.
    Just remember if doing this at the end sometimes the discount goes away and you'll need to REAPPLY it.

save30hp works on orders 150 or more (that's before sale price which is why 2 touchstones work). otherwise use save15hp. Any order above $50 final will have free shipping.
    some people I heard bought a touchstone, case and keyboard and used save30hp for 109 total.

up to you
    Thanks for posting this! I just ordered a Touchpad, case, and ink for my printer to get to the 150 mark and get the $30 discount. All shipped for just under $150 with tax. :thumbs: I did have to reapply the discount code, as it was lost at the end - fortunately I noticed the total had jumped to nearly $200 before I hit submit!!
    Quote Originally Posted by amlodipine View Post
    how are you all finding this so fast?
    Pure luck on my part. Clicked on the right thread at the right time.

Just got off the phone with customer service. They are crediting me the coupon. Said it was "misapplied" on the site.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryknown View Post
    A case ($27.18), a keyboard ($38.05), and a touchstone ($39.14) + tax $8.98 = 113.35.
    Use coupon: LOGICBUY30 and an EPP account.
    But if you just use save30hp it's $109
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    DON'T FORGET you can use BOTH coupons logicbuy30 and save30hp coupons!

My orders were the following:

Order#1
    2 cases
    1 keyboard
    logicbuy30 coupon

$95

Order #2
    1 case
    2 keyboards
    save30hp coupon

$110

so altogether if your ordering enough stuff for the family you can get $60 of coupons instead of just $30

I made this mistake the first time and had to call and cancel my original order of all 6 things at once since I'd be costing myself $30.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    How do you get the EPP discount?
    I have an EPP account through my work, but I found the below on Slickdeals.net.

* Signup for a new EPP account using company code: EP4297 -- https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...egister_epp.do

Reference: HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryknown View Post
    I have an EPP account through my work, but I found the below on Slickdeals.net.

* Signup for a new EPP account using company code: EP4297 -- https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...egister_epp.do

Reference: HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet: 16GB $100, 32GB $150 + Free shipping - Slickdeals.net
    Thanks Ryknown for the slickdeals link I appreciate it

You are the man! (or woman!)
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    NOW CHEAPER HERE
    touchstone - Search at Office Depot
    darn.
    Quote Originally Posted by resteasy View Post
    Sold out.
    My store has it in stock, as well as the keyboard for $29.99. I'm going to go pick it up right now. Thanks man!
    I just got the Touchstone Charger, the Folding case, the bluetooth keyboard for $96 bux after taxes (CA). From Office Depot. Thanks again resteasy.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12