Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    So I originally bought a TP at Costco, and absolutely loved the sleeve case it came with. Exactly what I want in a tablet case. I ended up returning the TP to Costco and the case along with it. I bought another TP on Saturday during the fire sale and am wondering if anyone has found a case that is identical or very similar to the Costco one. It's a slim, hard, sleeve type case with one of the longer sides open. No zippers, flaps, soft fabric, Velcro, or anything that actually attaches to the tablet. Just a sleek and classy sleeve.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    FYI, the Griffin Elan Sleeve for the original iPad fits the touchpad like a glove. I had this sleeve sitting in a drawer from my original iPad and tried with my touchpad and my first reaction was wow!, like it was made for it. The sleeve has a tab at the top that tucks in to secure the tablet and pulling the tab lifts up the tablet to make it easier to remove. The sleeve is made of a faux leather material and has a classy look. In my opinion it's a great buy under $15 for the touchpad.

The Amazon link below has a video review of the case and I agree with the reviewer, a great case for the price.

Photos posted below.

Link to purchase:
    Amazon.com: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black: Electronics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by w4rmk; 08/22/2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Almost all sleeves made for the iPad 1 will work.
    Some companies even make generic tablet sleeves.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Is $30 too much for a sleeve? If not, consider a Rickshaw sleeve.
    You can make your own custom color combination.

Rickshaw Bagworks | Classic Sleeve for HP TouchPad

If I didn't have the HP case, I would have bought one of these.
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Wow those seem to be great options for what I'm looking for. I REALLY like the Rickshaw case and how you can customize the colors. The Elan looks really sleek and very affordable so I'll probably end up going with that.
    FYI, I have a review of 3 sleeves coming up here on Precentral. {Jonathan}
    Does anyone know of the listed cases listed in this thread will fit touchpad with the oem folio case on? Just want a little more protection. I think some the ipad 1 might fit because they are .08" thick. Thanks!
    Last edited by D0lphin; 08/24/2011 at 03:58 AM.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    jonathon did a nice review but what other slip/sleeve cases are you using?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PR3mier View Post
    Is $30 too much for a sleeve? If not, consider a Rickshaw sleeve.
    You can make your own custom color combination.

Rickshaw Bagworks | Classic Sleeve for HP TouchPad

If I didn't have the HP case, I would have bought one of these.
    That looks sweet! Simple and yet stylish. I think I might go with one of these in all black.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattV View Post
    That looks sweet! Simple and yet stylish. I think I might go with one of these in all black.
    Agreed, most of them are too bright or have too much going on or the leather looks too fake.