1.    #1  
    Hey, I just picked up 4 Touchpad's today for my family...I'm traditionally an iPad user. If your looking for a wall mount consider the PadTab Tablet Wall Mount. PadTab Tablet Mounting System - The ultimate iPad wall mount

I have one for my iPad but they also work on TouchPads since they are a universal mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by greekjgg View Post
    Hey, I just picked up 4 Touchpad's today for my family...I'm traditionally an iPad user. If your looking for a wall mount consider the PadTab Tablet Wall Mount. PadTab Tablet Mounting System - The ultimate iPad wall mount

I have one for my iPad but they also work on TouchPads since they are a universal mount.
    You hoarder. Any sources for touchpads nowadays? I have 2 but I need more.
  3.    #3  
    Going to be hard to get...I got mine on Amazon yesterday. The problem now is that everyone who got one yesterday told 20 coworkers today and they are ALL trying to nab one now.
  4.    #4  
    Well...got screwed by the seller on Amazon! Need to find another way?
    Question: does the Padtab leave any residue if you remove the wall mount to put it elsewhere? And how do you like it now that you've had it a while? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonlam97 View Post
    You hoarder. Any sources for touchpads nowadays? I have 2 but I need more.
    I recognize you from RFD.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Question: does the Padtab leave any residue if you remove the wall mount to put it elsewhere? And how do you like it now that you've had it a while? Thanks.
    No residue...its like a clear stronger version of the 3M command strips....I love mine...I actually ordered more WallTab's for some additional places around the house...and I'm going to get some for the office too.
    do you not get bored of spamming this (dumb) product all day?

HP TouchPad Wall Mount - Page 2 - Slickdeals.net

New Wall Mount for iPad? www.thepadtab.com - Apple iPad Forum

opps, from your twitter, it seems that's all you do.

John Giannaris (@greekjgg) on Twitter
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Owned!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    do you not get bored of spamming this (dumb) product all day?

HP TouchPad Wall Mount - Page 2 - Slickdeals.net

New Wall Mount for iPad? www.thepadtab.com - Apple iPad Forum

opps, from your twitter, it seems that's all you do.

John Giannaris (@greekjgg) on Twitter
    Wow..found somebody even MORE bored than me that they had time to google this kind of info. I did post to slick and apple forum....Thats NOT me at twitter...but again I'm honored.