1.    #1  
    Hey guys, does anyone know if This ZAGG ipad 1 case+keyboard is compatible with the Touchpad?

Amazon.com: ZAGGmate Aluminum iPad 1Case with Integrated Bluetooth Keyboard: Electronics

Could'nt find an answer anywhere. I'm guessing nobody wants to take the plunge to find out
    Here are the dimension of the touchpad vs ipad1:

It should work, but it won't fit perfectly.
  3.    #3  
    hmm that's the question, will it fit enough to work. Most of the soft cases have some tolerances. Ports aren't an issue since it acts more like a cover.

also I'm assuming since it's bluetooth the keyboard should work as well.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I couldn't get my Zaggmate to work with the Touchpad. It kept asking me for a keycode and I tried the usual ones but to no avail. I have a question in to the Zaggmate website to see what I can do to get them paired.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by respibob View Post
    I couldn't get my Zaggmate to work with the Touchpad. It kept asking me for a keycode and I tried the usual ones but to no avail. I have a question in to the Zaggmate website to see what I can do to get them paired.
    interesting, however, did the case fit ok Respibob?

Also did you try the code shown in this video?
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    you type any code you want on they touchpad's pairing screen, then type the same thing on the actual keyboard and press enter.

that's how I got my ipad case w keyboard to pair.