Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgingbrom View Post
    HP website has them for 63.99 free shipping. Gonna pick a few up for my 4 new touchpads this morning..
    They're back to the normal price now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohens View Post
    Just a heads up for all you people complaining that you paid $500+ for the touchpad etc HP has already announced multiple times that they will refund you the difference clear back to launch day purchases. They will literally write you a check for the difference in cost that you paid vs firesale pricing so there's no reason to whine about what you paid.
    Thanks for the snark-filled post. What about the people who bought their TP at BestBuy and no longer have the UPC label or receipt due to the rebate claim they filed through HP?
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Thanks for the snark-filled post. What about the people who bought their TP at BestBuy and no longer have the UPC label or receipt due to the rebate claim they filed through HP?
    They will probably still refund you man. Relax hp is trying to do right by everyone with this. They will probably already have your upc on file. My guess is they will just send you a check without you even asking
    btw I don accessory prices are going down all the new webos fans are going to want the revolutionary touchstones with the new awesome tablet. HP might make their money back in accessories, I know I am thinking of buying like 4 touchstones with the 3 touchpads I bought. I cannot imagine having to charge with a cord ever again.....ewwwww cords
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    sams club only has in store pickup now. costcentral had them for about 60 but no longer at that price.
    Hp store have accessories with some discout.
    Yeah, the German HP store has lowered accessory prices on touchstones, cases and chargers - which are the only webOS-related things that aren't sold out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohens View Post
    Just a heads up for all you people complaining that you paid $500+ for the touchpad etc HP has already announced multiple times that they will refund you the difference clear back to launch day purchases. They will literally write you a check for the difference in cost that you paid vs firesale pricing so there's no reason to whine about what you paid.
    I've yet to see it in writing, from HP themselves. I've seen lots of heresy and that's about it. I've yet to see the check and we all know what their history is on "promises". If you'd be so kind as to provide a direct link of a direct quote from a named HP representative....that would be great!
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    I have been checking hp about 10 times a day, just in case they lowered their prices again. This morning, they did. Touchstone @ $55.99, case @ $34.99. (didn't look at keyboard) I bought 2 cases, 1 touchstone for $125.97, applied coupon save30hp, got it all for 95.97. I opted to pay the $20 for next business day shipping, as I don't like the tp without its case. Either way, $122.92 incl tax and overnight for 2 cases and a touchstone.

Hope this helps.
    tim
    I bit the bullet and got a full-priced HP case at Walmart. I am thinking that they may run short of cases/accessories because of all the Touchpads sold. BTW, the HP case is excellent!!!!
    Soory about the lack of knowledge about Canada - but what Future Shops would be closet to Watertown or Buffalo NY??
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12