1.    #1  
    Great, now what do I do with all of my unopened $5 touchstones from Verizon...
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I dunno, but thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a couple!
    I know people have hacked a touchstone coil into an EVO and got it working. In theory, just about anything that can charge via USB and has room to mount the coil could be hacked to charge via Touchstone.
    can the pre 2-3 touchstones be used with the touchpad...be nice to have a few places to drop the pad off for charging etc....without the cost of the touchpad one.
    Just ordered one, thanks...have had our pre-'s for over two years and, have never experienced the touchstone. I don't even have verizon, will a pre- work with verizons touchstones?
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleprettyman View Post
    Just ordered one, thanks...have had our pre-'s for over two years and, have never experienced the touchstone. I don't even have verizon, will a pre- work with verizons touchstones?
    There's nothing carrier-specific about a touchstone, so Verizon touchstones will definitely work with your Pre-. You will, however, need to get a touchstone back.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

7. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djamm View Post
    can the pre 2-3 touchstones be used with the touchpad...be nice to have a few places to drop the pad off for charging etc....without the cost of the touchpad one.
    No--not enough power, and the TouchPad won't fit/stay on it. Unlike the phone backs, the TouchPad doesn't have magnets.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Just received my order from VZW. $15 for 2 Touchstones and wall charger/USB cable. My Veer has a home on my desk at work!
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Great, now what do I do with all of my unopened $5 touchstones from Verizon...
    I'll buy one, but I'm in uk
    Palm Zire 31 > some old fashioned phones > iPhone 3G > HTC Desire > Blackberry > iPhone 4 > HP Pre 3 & HP Touchpad 16gb
    Yeah I've got something like 5 phone Touchstones (got a bunch of them for next to nothing when I bought an extended battery off ebay a while back) and now two Touchpad ones that all are going to be useless much faster than I thought.
    I just ordered 3 more. 3.73 ea.is the price now. Can never have too many ; )
    Take Care