Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    I'm looking at importing some and will give precentral the hookup. Don't fret guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    Had Zagg screen protector on mine for few days but just removed and returned to BB. I found it reduced screen sensitivity and made swiping difficult (due to stickyness of the material). I'm sure it does a good job protecting the screen from scratches but for me I'm ok without it. It's not a phone you put in your pocket. I got the HP case and it's enough for me.
    I HIGHLY suggest an anti-glare screen. Beyond the obvious benefit of less glare in direct light, it has a matte finish that your fingers glide across much easier than bare glass, even if it has some finger grease on it.

I haven't noticed any less responsiveness from it so far (had it for two weeks now).
    ok I've just brought one, based this review & for anyone interested in a clarviue products you can get a 10% discount by entering in clarviue1210 in the discount box(discount good instill 11 december 20q11
    Last edited by boyblueeye; 09/02/2011 at 01:20 AM.
  4. LuD
    Quote Originally Posted by WrlsFanatic View Post
    I HIGHLY suggest an anti-glare screen. Beyond the obvious benefit of less glare in direct light, it has a matte finish that your fingers glide across much easier than bare glass, even if it has some finger grease on it.

I haven't noticed any less responsiveness from it so far (had it for two weeks now).
    These don't look very anti-glare or matte style, do you know of any? I've been searching YouTube videos to get a better idea, but I've only seen one of these on an iPhone 4 before, and it was a nice product.
    Does this protector just cover the touch portion of the screen or does it go all the way out to the edge of the screen? Swiping up would not be fun if it only covered the touch portion.
    Quote Originally Posted by WrlsFanatic View Post

Care to share pictures of it on your TP? I'd like to see how it looks first.
  7. LuD
    I agree. I just installed the Zagg on my Mom's TouchPad, and now my own. I did the full body on mine, and as much as I like the protection, I cannot stand the feel of it. I have ripped it off my previous devices, and I don't see this lasting long on my TouchPad. I'm looking at doing a StealthArmor cover, but don't know what screen protector to get now.
    I would also be interested in pics to see how it looks on. I heard clarivue screen protectors were cut a little small. Do the touchpad ones go all the way to the edge of the screen?

Thanks.
    I put in an email out to Power Support. I'm as passionate about their HD Anti-Glare Film screen protectors as the original poster is about his choice. I've been using them for years on all my apple products and I can't recommend them highly enough. I haven't purchased from BodyGuards, StealthArmon and the like b/c I dying for PS to branch out perhaps and start adding to their product line. Really want to get my HP screen covered but his has to be anti-glare. Like the feel of it and I'm outdoors alot so anything to cut down the sun is a necessity.
    Might give this a try:

HHI HP TouchPad Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare, Matte Finishing Screen Protector

Don't let the low price fool you, this is decent quality stuff. Have had a HHI protector on my Pixi for over a year now and it's held up very nicely. I'm convinced that all these different screen protector manufacturers buy their material from the same factory in China anyway. The margins on this stuff has to be huge, even at HHI prices. To pay more is to fall for a marketing scam, IMO.

Recommend getting the three-pack in case you screw up one or two trying to install it.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    just installed this one

Amazon.com: Generiks TM HP TouchPad *CLEAR* Screen Protectors (3 Pack!!!) LIFETIME GUARANTEED: Electronics

unfortunately it had small marks on it that i noticed right after installing it. good thing it comes in a 3 pack. it feels great, just like glass
    $25 for one protector? :-/ Think I'll pass. I just got 3x of the Generiks off Amazon for $8.30.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12