1.    #1  
    Saw this today on the Best Buy Sunday Ad. Anyone get this yet? It looks like you need to download an app for streaming movies, but I was more concerned about being able to use it as an external storage device while on the go when I don't have access to wifi/internet. The website is very vague on the details.
    What does this have to do with the Touchpad?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    500 GB wireless harddrive.. Also has battery with advertised 5 hour run time. USB 2.0/3.0 onboard, firewire adapter available. Price of almost $200.00 is quite high in my opinion for 500 GB even with the wireless capability. I predict price will drop precipitously.
  4.    #4  
    As another storage option I think it could be quite handy. It has it's own power source and has wireless capabilities. I'd hate to buy it without knowing how I'd transfer files from and to a TP.
    <<thread moved>>

Yes it would be handy, but outside storage devices like this won't currently work with the TouchPad.
  6.    #6  
    Decided to buy this any way, and it almost works on the TouchPad. There is a browser interface that allows me to transfer files from the Satellite to the local Download directory which I can then move using Gemini File Manager. It streams movies if encoded properly. AVI's download first, then I can use Kalemsoft's player to view it.

For some reason, however, I can't scroll down the file list. I can see the indicator on the side that looks like a scrollbar, but when I touch the screen to move it, I move the whole screen. I work around it using the Search field if I know the file name. Upload isn't working, not sure if it's related to webOS or a Seagate issue. Going to keep this for now since my other external HDD is getting on the old side. Plus, I have other computing devices to utilize with this.