Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    wife really likes red and I saw a roo case in red. Anyone tried it? does TP charge on touchstone with case?

anyone know if ipad roo case will fit the touchpad.

thanks
    From what I've read on the forums, ipad cases should fit the touchpad. I believe roocase is actually coming out with 2 cases for the touchpad in a week or 2. Don't know if they will offer different color schemes though, at least initially.

I think I'm gonna go with this one:
    Amazon.com: rooCASE Multi-Angle (Black) Leather Folio Case Cover for HP TouchPad 9.7-inch Tablet Computer Wi-Fi: Electronics
  3. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure it will fit, but I don't believe the ports will line up. If you look around on amazon you'll actually find a roo case for the touchpad, actually two. They have a regular case and an executive case, which is the one I ordered. Both look too thick to charge with the touchstone but look like they really protect the device. Neither one of the cases are out yet, I believe they will be out next week and have mine on pre-order. Hopefully it will be here next week or the week afterwards. The roo cases also have a lot of good feedback on amazon for the xoom and other devices.

update:: looks like I won't be getting mine next week. They changed the release date for the executive case to the 20th. Kinda bummed, but hopefully my protective skin will make it.
    Last edited by Bo; 08/12/2011 at 06:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    thanks guys. Maybe I need to wait a little and see what the new roo cases look like.

anybody know about this one on ebay? It looks like the HP case

HP Touchpad RED Genius Leather Stand / Case / Cover - eBay (item 280719384200 end time Sep-03-11 07:15:01 PDT)
    no clue but I got the official HP case for $19.99 on amazon.com