1.    #1  
    So I am using the HP BT keyboard and loving it. (Nice to have a tab key for example).

Just wondering if we could make some patches for additional functionality (say web page refresh, switching between tabs in browser, etc.). With more and more folks getting the keyboards, would be nice to setup some custom functionality anybody with thought? Or ideas?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    This would be great. I recommended a bunch of Shortcuts and Key Combos in a recent HP Survey.

Regards
    graylion
    You really need to be able to do as much as possible from the keyboard. In card view, you need to be able to use the arrow keys to switch cards. With the notification view up, you should be able to select notifications.

They really went halfway on some of these by putting buttons to access the mode, and then you have to poke the screen to complete them.

Especially since there's no mouse, when you're using the keyboard you need to have to touch the screen as little as possible.

I mean, there aren't even any of the standard shortcuts, like ctrl-c and ctrl-v for copy and paste.
  4.    #4  
    First thing my wife said last night when I started typing on the keyboard was, "Do you like it?", then "Too bad it didn't come with a mouse."

I then had to tell her even the people that have paired BT mice have got nothing thus far.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...