1.    #1  
    Just figured it out. I searched through umpteen pages of threads, couldn't find a similar one so here goes.

Press CAPS LOCK, then arrow keys for selecting text. Now wasn't that easy?

Why do we have to figure this out? Where's the manual???

SHIFT + ARROW works as well.
    Last edited by sledge007; 08/09/2011 at 04:35 AM.
    I have looked for a damn manual. Is there a way to scroll through cards with the keyboard? seems silly to have a button to go in to card mode, but once you're there, you have to reach up to the device to go side to side.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
  3.    #3  
    not as of yet although it's been suggested numerous times.
    Should retitle this thread BT Keyboard Tips and Tricks.... just saying would be nice to have a spot for all the BT KB info. Mods? OP?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I got my logitech dinovo BT keyboard to pair with TP. Windows button will mimic upswipe or the button opposite the camera. None of the other buttons have any functions that I can figure out. speaker/F#/insert/printscreen/break Only basic word processing keys work, home/del/end/PgUP/PgDn.
    ESC should work for something, can't remember what that was off he top of my head though. Getting some real use of my HP keyboard tonight and I am loving it, much better than using the netbook keyboard.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...