1.    #1  
    I'm looking for specific cases for the touchpad. I'm getting a skin and would love to have some of the styles of cases that are available for the ipad like Griffin's Reveal or Macally's MetroLpad. It would have been great for HP to create a variety for us to choose. Then again why aren't 3rd party vendors jumping? Do people in the business know something that we consumers don't? Sales? Projected outlook?
    I like cases from GelaSkins

Skins for HP TouchPad | GelaSkins
    is there any sort of keyboard case you know to turn into a bit like a netbook, this would be perfect to sit on your knee whilst on the train and you need to type
    is there any sort of keyboard case you know to turn into a bit like a netbook, this would be perfect to sit on your knee whilst on the train and you need to type
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I thought I read some where that the TP fits the iPad1 cases? That the size of the TP was made the size it is in part for that reason? I don't know anyone with an iPad to compare mine to.
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
    I just got a iPad2 Folio case from Cygnett for my Touchpad, it's a very tight fit but it works! All buttons and Speakers are functional. The only thing is the Screen sensor on the upper right hand side is covered and the back of the case has a hole for the iPad2 camera. Other than that it functional! Also the Touchstone will work with the case on! Here is the link Lavish - Folio case with multi-view stand
    Last edited by kc94exr; 08/10/2011 at 04:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnee View Post
    I thought I read some where that the TP fits the iPad1 cases? That the size of the TP was made the size it is in part for that reason? I don't know anyone with an iPad to compare mine to.
    This would be something to check into... I'm going to try to get to Microcenter in St. Louis Park, MN tonight and will check them out. Am an hour away so I can't just pop over there atm...
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I also own an Acer Iconia A500 and for the first couple of months there were not many cases out there for it. Of course over time, there are many more now to choose from. Google searches do imply that iPad 1 cases would probably work. I have a couple of sleeves for the first generation iPad and the HP Touchpad fit is great with them. My Touchpad on the left, my iPad on the right. Skins from DecalGirl.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sledge007; 11/11/2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: spam links