Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Disclaimer - I'm a webOS ******,

HP.com has the Touchpad Touchstone right now for $63.99. Use coupon code SW6723 for another $10 off, and free shipping = total $53.99 + tax.

HP Touchstone Charging Dock | HP® Official Store

For comparison, it's $74.38 on Amazon right now.
    How worth it is the touchstone?
    nothing better than wireless charging. It's amazing.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    is this the best deal around?
    FatWallet members can get cashback as well - HP CashBack, the OP's thread there.
    Damn, wish I saw this yesterday morning. I paid $20 more on Amazon, and they won't let me cancel my order anymore as it's already shipped.
    buy another. Didn't you hear the old saying that "you can never be too rich, too thin, or have too many touchstones"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    buy another. Didn't you hear the old saying that "you can never be too rich, too thin, or have too many touchpads"...
    It's tempting, but for now I only need one Touchstone.
    Thanks! I added the case and used the SAVE15P coupon for $15 off. Total of 88.98 pre-tax for the Touchstone and Case with free shipping. Not too shabby. Next up, deciding how to spend the $50 in free apps. HP, you made my weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    FatWallet members can get cashback as well - HP CashBack, the OP's thread there.
    As can ShopDiscover members.
    thanks for this! Got it for $57.77 with tax here in Florida and free shipping! :-)
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Thanks MrKrishna! Just ordered TP Case, Touchstone and BT KeyBoard through HP EPP site and used SAVE30HP code to get everything at $121.09 (including tax)!!

On Amazon, it costs around $116 just for the TP Case and Touchstone..

With this deal, its like BT KeyBoard is for free..!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    How worth it is the touchstone?
    If you have never used a touchstone, you will be amazed at what you are missing. Wireless charging is awesome, especially on something like a tablet... was good on a phone and amazing on a tablet.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Just saw this on fatwallet too and I just had to place my order for the touchstone. I've been waiting for a good deal and I was surprised to see it on fatwallet as I was browsing around. Can't wait to get this as its just going to better the whole experience with the touchpad. Woooweeee!
    Hmm, just ordered and the $10 discount did not apply even though it showed that it did apply. Guess I'm calling HP in the morning.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    no problem guys - I'm just a diehard webOS enthusiast like the rest of you!
    TY MrKrishna and PreNewbieSV!

Wow, just ordered 2, with tax, at a total of $105.94!!! Wife will be happy she gets 1 too... Or do I take 1 to the office... decisions, decisions.

Not sure if the SAVE30HP would have worked for ordering just 1, but it seems to have worked on 2 for a total of $62 off!
    Nice.... wish we had more info on the 7inch touchpad, I could find a reason to buy this if I knew it would work with the 7incher too.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Thanks to the OP for the deal... I was able to cancel my Amazon.com order just in time

P.S. Glad to join the forum after being a long-time lurker and a new HP TouchPad user!
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking how bad I wanted a touchstone but $80 was out of my price range. This deal was right on time, thanks MrKrishna.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast