Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #1  
    Now that we all got our touchpads for $200 off. Where is the best deal for the case and touchstone? List em if you got em.
    seconded would also like to know this
    $78.58+tax free shipping for touchstone+case from HP Academy (student discount hp site), with $15 off 75 code save15hp.

Best I can find right now, thinking about getting them but I could only justify getting the touchpad in the first place by telling myself it is "only $320", not sure I can increase that to $400 before I even receive the touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjab View Post
    $78.58+tax free shipping for touchstone+case from HP Academy (student discount hp site), with $15 off 75 code save15hp.

Best I can find right now, thinking about getting them but I could only justify getting the touchpad in the first place by telling myself it is "only $320", not sure I can increase that to $400 before I even receive the touchpad.
    That's a really good price. I paid $101 for the whole bundle from Amazon a couple of weeks ago.
    ahh too bad I'm nota student I'll just have to wait till it drops in price.
    ended up ordering them, btw any .edu email will work for student discount, can be alumni or whatever. Also employer discount should be similar if your employer has a deal with hp.

$89+tax if you don't use student or employer discount, so still better than amazon right now.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts

Thanks, ninjab! I was one of those who got the $299 deal this weekend. I didn't purchase any accessories, as I had no idea what I wanted. This is a FABULOUS deal for the actual HP accessories.
    tim
    Here is what I did last night.. Ordered TP Case, Touchstone and BT KeyBoard through HP EPP site and used SAVE30HP code to get everything at $121.09 (including tax)!!

On Amazon it costs around $116 just for the TP Case and Touchstone..

With this deal, its like BT KeyBoard is for free..!!

Damn, that must only be applicable to the US HP Academy site. Not seeing anything for the Touchpad on the Canadian site. Any Canadian deals out there?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    $85..includes tax and shipping...got this through EPP and save15hp discount.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    got the TP and free case and purchased touchstone from EAP last week for 408 16gb... Including tax....
    Called HP got enrolled into EPP (found out I already had a student account). Got the same deal as PreNewbieSV, Thanks PreNewbieSV for pointing me in the right direction $121 for touchstone charger, keyboard and cover is not bad. I used save30HP code on top of HP discount.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNewbieSV View Post
    Here is what I did last night.. Ordered TP Case, Touchstone and BT KeyBoard through HP EPP site and used SAVE30HP code to get everything at $121.09 (including tax)!!

On Amazon it costs around $116 just for the TP Case and Touchstone..

With this deal, its like BT KeyBoard is for free..!!

I just tried this and its coming up at $123.66... I feel like im getting ripped off
    dinger19 likes this.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I used this great deal from dealcatcher to score a Touchstone for $53.99! It's another $10 off HP's already mark down to $63.99. Free shipping, to boot!

Touchpad Touchstone Wireless Charging Dock $53.99 Free Shipping
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    $85..includes tax and shipping...got this through EPP and save15hp discount.----WORKED FOR ME TODAY 8/18/11......

I got the Staples deal $299 for the 16Gig, All in I am 325+85 = $410 for Touchpad, Case and Charging Dock !

Sweetness
    Or, return them all because WEBOS is dead......but damm, I love the Touchstone technology, might be worth it to hang on a bit and see if HP cal license WEBOS
    Quote Originally Posted by alykozmo View Post
    Or, return them all because WEBOS is dead......but damm, I love the Touchstone technology, might be worth it to hang on a bit and see if HP cal license WEBOS
    yea, now I have to go return my case/touchstone, hope HP is easy to return with. Touchstone was pretty sweet, kinda sad boxing it back up after only a week of use. I had 0 intention of returning touchpad till today.

And I wouldn't miss return deadlines waiting on a licensing deal. Seriously who is going to pay money to put a failed OS on their devices? If anything they would pay MS for wp7 over licensing webos, at least MS is stuborn enough to see wp through. And if someone buys webos it will most likely just be for palm's patents.
    samsclub.com is pretty cheap
    I'm new to the tp because of the sale. Are accessories for the tp going to go on sale too do you think? Aside from a case. What else is recommended from you experts.
    Tia
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I am very happy with my Touchstone wireless charging dock.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    perriinn likes this.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast