Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Now only 2 left...

EDIT: Nevermind that, went back up to 6 when I reloaded again.
    Looks like they have 17 in stock. Hmmm one for work and one for the house is tempting.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    I gave up on finding one for 39.99 (plus tax) in stores. Everyone in my area is out of stock. Also, sales tax is really high around here. I'll just pay the 49.94.

I probably should not be ordering accessories until I actually have the touchpad, but I just can't help it!! I will compromise with myself by not buying a keyboard yet. I might not even need one.
    Quote Originally Posted by justin108 View Post
    HP Touchstone Charging Dock (FB339AA#ABA) - Power & Batteries

As of this post 715 in stock! Good luck 49.99 with free shipping.
    About ordering from Cost central, their stock number rarely moves, and people have been receiving "we've been inundated with orders, we don't know when it'll ship..." emails. People who have called got the old "we have them in stock, but can't give an ETA on shipping..."

My guess is that they have very little to no stock, but expect to get some so they want to lock in people's orders.

HP Touchstone Charging Dock $49 FS - Page 2 - Slickdeals.net
    Ordered from FTI on 8/27 thru paypal. Site still appears to be down?? Anyone else hear anything from them?
    Actually the stock is actively depleting and I just got my tracking number for a touchpad I ordered from them during the fire sale from them as of this morning. I ordered 1x32GB at 8:57 PM. So it looks like they really are actively fulfilling orders, and the touchstone stock wasn't this high the other day, I assume their warehouses just got more in.

Oh, thatdude, I didn't notice the SD link at the bottom of your post, maybe you are correct, but who knows.

Second Edit: Thatdude is correct, stock is still at 705, which is impossible. So order at your own risk 8/31 12:08AM EST
    Last edited by justin108; 08/30/2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Correction
    Quote Originally Posted by LoisRR View Post
    Ordered from FTI on 8/27 thru paypal. Site still appears to be down?? Anyone else hear anything from them?
    Hurricane knocked out their servers. You can give them a call though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dacrazydude View Post
    Hurricane knocked out their servers. You can give them a call though.
    Thanks for the reply. Found info on another forum, stating google cache showed this same info:

Due to power outages resulting from Hurricane Irene, our facility and websites are temporary unavailable.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. And we are trying to restore services as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    picked up a touchstone for $35 and HP case for $19.98 at Wal-Mart today. Items were marked $79.95 and $49.98. Asked for manager and told him they are no longer on Wal-Mart web site and Wal-Mart no longer has TouchPad. The manger marked the items down.
    Nice score! My local Wal Marts have been out since the fire sale. You had good luck there!
    My Walmart has plenty but refuses to mark them down.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    If anyone lives in Nebraska, head down to the Nebraska Furniture Mart they are selling the touchstone for $39 and when I was there on Monday they had a ton of them. You have to ask a salesmen to look it up as they do not have them out.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    If your in the UK, keep an eye on PCWorld, they seem to keep getting sporadic stock of all three accessories. I have managed to pick up the Keyboard, Touchstone and case (all official HP) for 85, when two weeks ago it would have cost me 170 to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedtron View Post
    If anyone lives in Nebraska, head down to the Nebraska Furniture Mart they are selling the touchstone for $39 and when I was there on Monday they had a ton of them. You have to ask a salesmen to look it up as they do not have them out.
    Great tip. Thanks!

They also have the cases. I just bought a touchstone and a case for $69.10 including tax.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    If you're looking for the Touchstone, it's in stock at the hp website. There's also a unique 25% off coupon if you sign up for the touchpad notification email.

That makes the TouchStone about $41, and the HP case $22. Free shipping after $50.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    hp.com has them back in stock. Check it out
    ugh, they charge shipping once you add your coupon. Some BS!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.VOID View Post
    Only if the total is under $50. The free shipping is for an order totaling $50 or more. It is like Amazon's free shipping for orders over $25. The items are individually eligible for free shipping, but the total has be $50 or greater.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.VOID View Post
    You still save money even though they charge you for shipping. So it's a win.

Unless you are getting expedited shipping- well it's still not BS. Patience is a virtue.
    A nice dude sold me a touchstone and keyboard for $95... and I have the instant satisfaction of using them right now with my new touchpad.

So check craigslist people...
    Last edited by UCLAKoolman; 08/31/2011 at 06:07 PM.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast