Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Well, I wasn't able to cancel the hp order; it already shipped! It looks like I will have a couple of extra covers and one too many touchstones to sell!
    The users from PreCentral and other forums are like a cloud of locusts, descending on a merchant who has the best deals and devouring all of their stock within 2 hours. Then, we move on to another merchant. I find it pretty amusing.
    ryknown, gruso and aeharding like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    The users from PreCentral and other forums are like a cloud of locusts, descending on a merchant who has the best deals and devouring all of their stock within 2 hours. Then, we move on to another merchant. I find it pretty amusing.
    You say this as if it's a bad thing?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    If only we could do that to Leo's and the HP board's own food supply!
    tim
    Eventhough Best Buy is updating its website, the prices are down on all accessories!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/nex/search?ca...hTerm=touchpad
    For those who bought from HP directly yesterday, I just chatted with them and they are refunding me the price difference of the accessories I bought from them to Walmart's prices.

I will be getting back roughly $106 for 4 touchstones, and 3 cases. =D

Confirmations already in my email.
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    For those who bought from HP directly yesterday, I just chatted with them and they are refunding me the price difference of the accessories I bought from them to Walmart's prices.

I will be getting back roughly $106 for 4 touchstones, and 3 cases. =D

Confirmations already in my email.
    Who did you talk to? Which chat? Or did you actually call them?

I was on hold for an hour+ yesterday trying to fix this and couldn't get in touch with anyone. Obviously I'd like to have my order from yesterday adjusted to prices that came out literally 10 minutes after I made it .
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    Who did you talk to? Which chat? Or did you actually call them?

I was on hold for an hour+ yesterday trying to fix this and couldn't get in touch with anyone. Obviously I'd like to have my order from yesterday adjusted to prices that came out literally 10 minutes after I made it .
    I used their live chat function on the website. No wait! :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    I used their live chat function on the website. No wait! :-D
    Trying that right now, will report how it goes in a few minutes .
    damn and double damn need to find great prices on this stuff lol
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes, just finished up a chat session with HP. They refunded the difference between my order at HP and wal-mart's pricing. I had to provide them links to wal-mart's pricing, so you might want to do this QUICKLY if you intend to get a refund. For anyone who snatched up the charger/keyboard/case, get on this now and save a bundle .
    I just talked a rep on the chat line and she said they would be able to match the prices walmart is advertising and she said to call them so I can place my order. So at the moment, I'm on hold, hopefully I'll be able to get a case. That's all I'm really looking for.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Confirmed, got 12 credit for my purchase of 50 for touchstone, thank you. Now I wish I would have brought two. Great deal.
    Just got off the phone with a rep and tried to order it at the walmart price but she said she couldn't because walmart is out of stock. Meaning they can't match the price...
    Sprint Love
    Got two. I ordered 3 Touchpads for family, friend and myself. Not sure if the first order will come, and so I gambled on the second order. I don't feel well now, I've gone against all good sense for this...
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlindrom View Post
    Got two. I ordered 3 Touchpads for family, friend and myself. Not sure if the first order will come, and so I gambled on the second order. I don't feel well now, I've gone against all good sense for this...
    Is there anyway to get free shipping? $13 is a lot to buy two cases.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    13.95 for shipping is a little overboard, don't you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Is there anyway to get free shipping? $13 is a lot to buy two cases.
    I've taken the shipping hit. I can't get everything I want. If that were true... well, the possibilities are limitless.