Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Just got all three kybd, case and touchstone for 115.00 with free shipping using SAVE30HP

simply awesome....Also got HP to credit me 340 for the price match ....
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BShack View Post
    How did you get free shipping while spending less than $50?
    Sorry, my mistake, I noticed in the invoice that I was sent that they did charge for the shipping. I saw free shipping when I added it to my cart, but after I applied the code, apparently it was taken off. 5.25 for shipping.
    <multiple threads merged>
  4. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    ****. The Touchpad Touchstones just went OOS on HP's site.
    Darn, I wasn't fast enough! My order had a dock in it, but at the last stage of the ordering process, my order was canceled because the docks are no longer in stock. However, HP charged my PayPal account for the full purchase including the dock. Now I've got to try and wrangle a dock out of them......
    I have a feeling that there will be a lot of sales on these devices in a couple of months after the 'fire sale' devices have been in people's hands and stores are sitting on stock.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. Sent the link to my parents and in-laws so they can buy some accessories for their new firesale TP's.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Ordered the touchstone, case and an extra Veer cable. Applied the coupon code save15hp but somehow when the email confirmation came the coupon discount had disappeared. I called HP and they claim it will be credited back to my account, but who knows. Anyway as said above check and doublecheck and triplecheck. Since the TS is now out of stock I didn't want to just cancel and try again.
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    Officedepot.com:

HP Touchstone Charging Dock For HP TouchPad

Item # 277989
    3 Day Delivery
    $39.99

HP Custom Fit Folio/Stand For HP TouchPad

Item # 277890
    3 Day Delivery
    $19.99

HP Wireless Keyboard For HP TouchPad
    Item # 278034
    3 Day Delivery
    $29.99
    Office Depot now has the BEST prices on accessories:

Case - $20
    Dock - $40
    Keyboard - $30
    FREE SHIPPING

What the heck?!? I just ordered all the accessories that I need. Um, I hope I actually get the Touchpads that I ordered.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    Officedepot.com:

HP Touchstone Charging Dock For HP TouchPad

Item # 277989
    3 Day Delivery
    $39.99

HP Custom Fit Folio/Stand For HP TouchPad

Item # 277890
    3 Day Delivery
    $19.99

HP Wireless Keyboard For HP TouchPad
    Item # 278034
    3 Day Delivery
    $29.99
    Thanks, wmurch. I just got an extra touchstone for the same price as my previous hp order! I am now cancelling my hp order.
    tim
    How are you cancelling your HP order?

I'm sitting on hold -trying- to cancel my hp order . Been here awhile waiting.
    Nice...just picked up a Touchstone and Keyboard for $72.89 shipped from office depot. Brilliant!
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    I wasn't willing to sit on their overclogged phones, so I shot an email through their sales page. HP Home & Home Office Store - E-mail us

Good luck!
    What is so special and unique to the HP specific wireless touchpad keyboard?
    Thanks for this I just picked up the triple combo from Office Depot for ~$97 shipped... Now, what was so special about the HP Wireless keyboard? I have a HP Slate 500 and wondering if I can use that for this too.
    The HP Touchpad keyboard has a "Just Type" button, from what I've read. Probably equivalent to sliding your finger up the gesture area. There are probably more features. But heck, at that price, it's a Bluetooth keyboard that can be used with any device, so you might as well grab one. I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    The HP Touchpad keyboard has a "Just Type" button, from what I've read. Probably equivalent to sliding your finger up the gesture area. There are probably more features. But heck, at that price, it's a Bluetooth keyboard that can be used with any device, so you might as well grab one. I did.
    Just keep in mind it lacks an ALT key, so it's not -as- useful as you might like with other devices. It's mostly for the touchpad.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Office depot is sold out of touchstones
    got the full set (all they had) at 16th and potrero O.Depot (San Francisco) they said they were getting more but unsure when... 97.62 out the door!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast