Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    For Aussies, word on the street is that Harvey Norman are restocking official accessories and will continue selling them at half price. My local store told me to come back tomorrow. According to a post on Whirlpool:

keyboard is $40 and case $30. (AUD)
    Quote Originally Posted by gruso View Post
    For Aussies, word on the street is that Harvey Norman are restocking official accessories and will continue selling them at half price. My local store told me to come back tomorrow. According to a post on Whirlpool:
    Good on ya mate, if you score them at those prices...good luck!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

From the HP Home and Home Office Store

Touchpad Touchstone Charger
    ----------------------------------
    Price: $79.99
    Price after savings: $55.99*
    You save: $24.00 (30%)**

HP Touchpad Official Case
    Price: $49.99
    Price After Savings: 34.99
    You save: $15.00 (30%)**

HP Touchpad Bluetooth Keyboard
    Price: $69.99
    Price after savings: $48.99*
    You save: $24.00 (30%)**

You can purchase all 3 and a filler like paper, then use coupon code SAVE30HP for $30 off $150 for a final total of $116.96 + Tax. Shipping is free.

You may also use any combination of accessories to get yourself over $150.

Discover card holders, use shopdiscover for an additional 5% back.
    Last edited by joen05; 08/23/2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Copy/Paste Fail.
    Just started a new thread that maybe could be merged into this one.... mods, what do you think?

HP Accessories on sale at Home and Home Office
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Your Official Case Price is Incorrect

HP TouchPad Official Case
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    will wait
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    I have been checking hp about 10 times a day, just in case they lowered their prices again. This morning, they did. Touchstone @ $55.99, case @ $34.99. (didn't look at keyboard) I bought 2 cases, 1 touchstone for $125.97, applied coupon save30hp, got it all for 95.97. I opted to pay the $20 for next business day shipping, as I don't like the tp without its case. Either way, $122.92 incl tax and overnight for 2 cases and a touchstone.

Hope this helps.
    tim
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Your Official Case Price is Incorrect

HP TouchPad Official Case
    Oops.... Sorry I fail at copy/paste.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    I have been checking hp about 10 times a day, just in case they lowered their prices again. This morning, they did. Touchstone @ $55.99, case @ $34.99. (didn't look at keyboard) I bought 2 cases, 1 touchstone for $125.97, applied coupon save30hp, got it all for 95.97. I opted to pay the $20 for next business day shipping, as I don't like the tp without its case. Either way, $122.92 incl tax and overnight for 2 cases and a touchstone.

Hope this helps.
    tim
    Yeah, I bought a case, the $15 discount covered 2-day shipping ($12) and tax (almost $3).
    Guess I could have went to WalMart and just spent the $50 and $4 tax and had it today.
    I tried to find some coupon codes to get it down more but had no luck.
    Did this sale just start?
    Got two touchstones at 86.00 after tax & free shipping. Used OFFERS30 as 30% off.
    Thanks for the information. I just placed my order for 2 touchstones. Final price including taxes with free shipping $ 86.90 = $ 43.45 each.....
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up, got one touchstone for 40 before tax with coupon code offers15 the code for 30 didn't work with one, still a great price with free shipping. I estimate this will be the next thing to sell out.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    It's a madhouse. Prices are changing almost hourly on many websites.

I saw a price for the touchstone at $50 on costcentral.com while at work. When I got home to buy one a few hours later, it was at $75 where it stayed all night. Amazon prices seem to change every couple of hours, going both up and down.

It doesn't seem like there's going to be any stability for awhile. I'm thinking some websites are putting low retail prices to attract traffic, then they bump them back up to be more profitable. They know the word spreads with good deals and are probably hoping to capture some sales from people who are tired of looking around.

Oh, and make sure to compare retail including shipping charges. Some retail prices may be cheap but the nail ya on the shipping costs.

My advice is to know what price you'd like to get for a particular item and snag one when you spot it. Waiting for a better dean may or may not pay off. I'm not going to spend an hour of my time hoping to save a few more dollars since my time is worth more than that to me.

mmmmmm.... beer
    War Eagle!
    @ Hobbz

Fully agree with you and the other thing is that people are making business of these items and then the only option will be to buy them at eBay at a higher price. I used joen05 thread (post#13) and ordered 2 touchstones @ 43.45 each (taxes and free shipping included).
    The HP case is $31.47 on costcentral and $35 on HP's site.
    But if you want 2 business day shipping, CC charges $25, HP, $12.
    Thanks for the heads up! Picked up 2 touchstones and a case (plus paper filler). Now I just need some touchpads...
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, got one touchstone for 40 before tax with coupon code offers15 the code for 30 didn't work with one, still a great price with free shipping. I estimate this will be the next thing to sell out.
    How did you get free shipping while spending less than $50?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Thanks... just picked up touchstone and bluetooth keyboard using OFFERS15 add'l discount ($89 total b/f tax).
    Thanks TimmyB! I was also checking accessory prices at HP many times a day, but gave up last night.

$91 for a case and dock from HP directly with free slow shipping. Doesn't get any better.

The coupon code save30hp gives you $30 off a $150 order, according to various websites. However, my total was $135 including tax and I could still apply the code. One free case, I'll take it.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast