Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    I saw the $75 price on costcentral.com too.

adorama.com has it for $64.99 w/ free shipping
    The HP Home and Home Office site has been listing Touchpad accessories at a discounted price since Saturday - Accessories page. However, when you view each accessory individually and add them to your cart, they are listed at full price.

Has anyone seen discounted Touchpad dock and case anywhere? I don't want to pay as much for those accessories as I did for the Touchpad itself.

Interestingly, the prices on the HP site on Saturday early am were $25 for the dock and $24 for the case. On Sunday they changed to $30 for the dock and $20 for the case. I just wish I could buy them at that price.
    The Touchstone charger is selling at it's list price of $79. The price that's showing on the URL you gave was just for the USB charger and cable.
    Part of that is because the "wall charger" and "touchstone" are lumped together under the same "chargers" link, even though it shows just the touchstone, so it looks like the touchstone is on sale for 30. It was selling at 20% off, but now it's not even discounted at all.
    I want the touchstone charger so bad but that's just too much money.
    Especially compared to a $99 TouchPad!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Now that we all got our touchpads for $200 off. Where is the best deal for the case and touchstone? List em if you got em.
    My local Best Buy had the accessories at 50% off. Got the case and the touchstone for 65 bucks including tax.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoooopats View Post
    My local Best Buy had the accessories at 50% off. Got the case and the touchstone for 65 bucks including tax.
    What?! Where at? Could you buy me that same combo and I could paypal you the money!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    <<thread moved>>
    The page you linked to says from 19.99. There's one case at that price and the official case at $50.

The lowest price I've seen for the official case is ~$35 on Amazon. Newegg also has a similar price. I ordered one from Newegg yesterday.

It wouldn't make sense for accessories to be discounted since they've sold so many TPs this past weekend.
    The best prices I've seen so far are here for the case (28.69) and touchstone (59.99) especially if you're ordering both items due to the shipping at $6.99 for the order:

TheFactoryDepot @ Amazon.com
    I ordered the case from TheFactoryDepot. They have great feedback, too.
    On Saturday and Sunday, HP Small Business had the dock and case at a discount. $67 for the dock and like $37 for the case. But the page which listed those accessories has since been removed from the site. Darn, I should have bought them at that price.
    Thanks for mentioning SamsClub.com and Adorama.com. Both trusted vendors that I'd buy from, since I avoid unknown vendors.

SamsClub.com really is a deal at $91.60 for both the case and the dock, before shipping. They are out of stock online, but will ship it to a local store... so that avoids shipping cost? But the big question, do you have to be a paying member of Sams Club to buy from them?

Adorama.com has them for $100 with free shipping. That's decent.

I'll add CDW.com to the list.
    $58.99 for the Dock at CDW
    $31.99 for the Case at CDW
    Unfortunately, they charge $13+ for shipping (to me in NJ, at least). So that's $104 total, shipped. Not too bad coming from a trusted vendor.

I feel it's important to buy from well established, trusted vendors. I don't like random shops on Amazon who drop their price to $0.50 below the cheapest just to claim that title and get more sales. I'll buy from Adorama or CDW.
    EvanKr likes this.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    This morning I bought a touchstone from buy.com's ebay page for $57.24 with free economy shipping. I decided to order a 2nd one tonight and to my surprise they have raised the price to $67.99. I guess they are getting in on the buying frenzy with all the new touchpad owners. Oh well glad I at least got one of them at the lower price.

NEW HP Touchstone FB339AA#ABA Charging Cradle | eBay
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    But the big question, do you have to be a paying member of Sams Club to buy from them?
    You can buy from SamsClub as a guest but have to pay a 10% markup.
    kkhanmd likes this.
    hmmmcostcentral.com, thanks
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    looks like the shipping charges make this a bad deal. or so-so at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerkang View Post
    looks like the shipping charges make this a bad deal. or so-so at best.
    true but (at least for me) there was no tax
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast