Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsnyder View Post
    Anyone who ordered from costcentral received any shipping updates on the case?
    Nope... I will call them tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsnyder View Post
    Negative and I ordered the touchstone yesterday (8/30) and their inventory still remains at 705 like it said all day yesterday. I know the hurricane affected their servers but since they are accepting purchases they should be at least updating their stock inventory.

Getting really close to canceling with them due to the fact HP restocked their inventory and just received a confirmation email with HP on my order all within a 2hr period. Rather go more with a trusty site than an reseller.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Man, checked out and forgot the coupon. Oh well, I was in a bit of a hurry because last time I had it in my cart, when I checked out it said out of stock.
    Thanks! Ordered one! Now, all I need is HP to come through with a $99 Touchpad for me (on the "waiting list"). If not, I'll have a Touchpad Case/Touchstone duo for sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by jm821 View Post
    You still save money even though they charge you for shipping. So it's a win.

Unless you are getting expedited shipping- well it's still not BS. Patience is a virtue.
    I bought 2 items so my total was over $50 with the coupon. They offered me free 'next business day' shipping. Very nice!

The code expires tonight 8/31.
    Last edited by jim_h; 08/31/2011 at 08:53 PM.
    I ordered 3, but I'm not holding my breath, I've already had one cancelled elsewhere. I find it hard to believe that they have 705 in stock, and it didn't update to 702 after my order.

Used Google Checkout for an extra level of security just in case.
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by jm821 View Post
    Negative and I ordered the touchstone yesterday (8/30) and their inventory still remains at 705 like it said all day yesterday. I know the hurricane affected their servers but since they are accepting purchases they should be at least updating their stock inventory.

Getting really close to canceling with them due to the fact HP restocked their inventory and just received a confirmation email with HP on my order all within a 2hr period. Rather go more with a trusty site than an reseller.
    I placed my order for 2 touchstones at Cost Central on Monday, 8/29. Had not heard anything, so I called this morning and they informed me that my order just shipped. They had no tracking number available, so we shall see...
    I ordered from them on Sunday night as well. Haven't heard peep back from them but I'm still cautiously optimistic.

I had ordered a keyboard from PC Richardson last week and got an email saying there was an issue with my card and call to fix it. So I called and the woman said she had no possible way of changing the information so she was going to cancel my order and have me resubmit it. Guess whose keyboard never came back available? At least I was able to get that from Amazon for only a buck more.

Getting accessories is proving more of a hassle for me than getting the firesale tablet.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I checked HP and they have touchstone and case but when I tried to enter coupon they sent me for being on HP notification list it says invalid!!
    ^ I believe it expired yesterday
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Oh wait is only valid until yesterday...missed out
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Haha yea I just reread the email
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I made two separate Touchstone orders on 9/29 and just got this message that my order is on hold. I don't mind waiting, so I'll request that they hold onto my order.

We regret to inform you that your recent CostCentral.com order is currently on hold. Please contact us immediately so we can quickly resolve the issue. We cannot process your order until we hear from you. For your convenience, we have listed your order details below. Please keep in mind, orders on hold for more than 10 days are subject to cancellation.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    I just received my HP touchpad cover and touchstone charger. I paid $23.00 for the cover and $36.00 for the Touchstone Charger. I'm liking it! I can charge with the cover on.
    The Touchstone Charger Dock appears to be extremely well built!
    just splurged and purchased mine from Amazon for $49.94, best deal I can find, and includes free shipping
    fredd0 likes this.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eq0120 View Post
    just splurged and purchased mine from Amazon for $49.94, best deal I can find, and includes free shipping
    Thanks you. Thank you. Just snagged two and cancelled my other order that was on hold.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    yep, I ordered one from HP earlier, and just got the one on amazon. Dropped the 4 bux to get it Saturday. So I will have 3 now :-)
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast