Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For what it's worth though, there are more Touchpad specific buttons than the two I mentioned. I believe the official keyboard has volume controls, media controls, a power button for the Touchpad, etc. and I wasn't able to reproduce those.

That being said, the card view button and the notifications button are most likely the only two I would use anyway, so as long as they are both reproduced, I'm personally more than happy with it.
    Took the day off, gonna go to Fry's with the wife, if they have the HP TP KB in stock I will probably buy it. If not, I will buy a windows one and try it our, Fry's does the 30 day return policy...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I really like mine, so yes I would buy it again.
    Has anyone managed to pair with with a PC or Mac? I have a Mac in the front room and it would be great to split the cost with using it, otherwise I will just use an Apple keyboard and share it between both.

I can;t get mine to even be seen on my Mac, even in Windows though Bootcamp.

If HP have made it only Touchpad compatible, that's a waste, and I will be selling mine on, despite it looking great.
    Forgot to grab a BT adapter for the HTPC, this is my first post using te HP KB, was cheaper than any other BT KB they had in store. No complaints sod far.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    ----It should work,at lest this KB works with my Win 7 OS.
    And it is also compatible with my Ipad.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Forgot to grab a BT adapter for the HTPC, this is my first post using te HP KB, was cheaper than any other BT KB they had in store. No complaints sod far.
    Uh...your typing 'elocution' seems to have dropped a bit with your new keyboard. Are you messing with us?

I'm glad to hear a foldable BT KB works too. To me, this is the better mobile solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Uh...your typing 'elocution' seems to have dropped a bit with your new keyboard. Are you messing with us?

I'm glad to hear a foldable BT KB works too. To me, this is the better mobile solution.
    I think it's getting used to the slimness of the KB. I do this with laptops and netbooks since most of the time I am typing on a traditional KB, it takes me a minutes to get used to the smoother slimline type keys. I also wasn't sitting down, had the TP on the TS and the keyboard was on our dresser (was typing at an awkward angle).

I do like the KB, gonna try and use it some more this week and see if I want to keep it or not. Will probably return it for another HP one (this one was opened and I didn't notice it until I got home).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainlord View Post
    ----It should work,at lest this KB works with my Win 7 OS.
    And it is also compatible with my Ipad.
    I'm running XP on the HTPC... we shall see, probably will run to frys on my lunch one day this week.
    So yours is working with XP? I have XP and 7 installed on my mac, can't get the thing even detected on any of them. I seriously hope this thing is cross platform - a BT keyboard that only works with pads is a nonsense.

Any advice is welcome.
    I think it's getting used to the slimness of the KB. I do athis with laptops and netbooks since most of the time I am typing on a traditional KB, it takes me a minutes to get used to the smoother slimline type keys. I also wasn't sitting down, had the TP on the TS and the keyboard was on our dresser (was typing at an awkward angle).
    wow, you were making it hard on yourself!
    LOL, yeah I was, sitting down and typing was a lot better last night. Brought TP and KB with me to work today so I can get some more practice on it.
    LOL, yeah I was, sitting down and typing was a lot better last night. Brought TP and KB with me to work today so I can get some more practice on it.
    Well, you should write up your results. It can be a test, of using the BT keyboard under optimal...and self-induced, non-optimal conditions? You could say you were doing it for the interest of science.

Next, try taking the KB into a pool, with the touchstone up on the pavement around the pool edge, and see what kind of underwater typing results you get! I do recommend putting the keyboard in one of those large ziploc bags first...just a suggestion.

I once dropped my HandERA 330 in my dog's water bowl. After a weekend of drying out while opened up, and some cleaning with isopropyl alcohol, it worked like a charm! It did bark sometimes though...not sure what that meant.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Hahahahaha
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12