Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ilovedessert
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

This looks simple, easy to use and light enough carry around. See link.

Take care,

Jay

Arkon Portable Tablet Stand for iPad, Honeycomb, TouchPad, and eReaders
    By James Kendrick | August 1, 2011, 1:18pm PDT

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-new...-ereaders/3536

Those of us who buy lots of gadgets spend a lot of time shopping for accessories to help round out our electronic purchases. The perfect accessory is one that works well with the intended gadget while adding functionality. The Arkon Portable Tablet Stand fits that description aptly, and is a cheap accessory too.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Rnp likes this.
    I have this stand. I use it my Kindle on flights and used it with my TP before the case arrived. It's very adjustable.
  3.    #3  
    Hi & thank you...it's good to know! take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    i have one similar i use on my hp tm2
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    This stand is worth it.

Amazon.com: Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets (IPM-TAB1): Electronics

It is $8.99 shipped now. I paid $13 for it a few weeks ago.
    You can pick up the stand with its back arm and move it with the TP in it. It has these rubber grippy pads which keep the TP from falling out.
    If you are working at a desktop or laptop, this setup will fit between your arms propped up on your lap or stomach with the back arm resting on the edge of the desk, so both screens are in front of you. Convenient if you need to work on both.
    You can actually adjust it so that the touchstone can fit on it with the TP.
    Save yourselves a few $, go to your local supermarket and buy a plate stand, same basic thing.