Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    [UPDATE] 09/14 There is a promotion now at electroniccrap.com The 'Roocase' or 'Acase' $19/pcs available. CLIP - HP Touchpad - BLACK [CLIPBLK_HPTOUCH] - $19.00 : electronicCrap, Accessories for Android Tablets and Phones

[UPDATE] 09/02 Slim-fit case(the pics as following) available in TX,U.S.A now. Try to:electronicCrap, Accessories for Android Tablets and Phones

[UPDATE] 8/1 Rotation case for HP Touchpad come out. It's combo case. you can take the one out. Just like the pics.

7/30 Got this case today, PU surface,microfiber lining protect against scratching
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jetzon; 09/14/2011 at 04:06 AM.
    Where and how much?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    and please show pix of the 3 viewing angles
    Works with TouchStone?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdeadfish View Post
    I haven't more pics on my hand now.. Just a sample.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdeadfish View Post
    Haven't now. Need a few days
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    Works with TouchStone?
    I don't know, I haven't test it. Because i haven't a Touchstone..
    I hope it works with Touchstone. I have the official case, and touchstone, and they don't work well together... The case flap is set to open at the bottom?! if it is on the touchstone, so you have to fold it around, which then makes it slide down from the ledge of the touchstone. It still charges if you do it right, but the touchpad is slanted. Same thing happens if you do it in portrait mode. The case has to fold around from the left, and this causes it to push the bulk of the touchpad over the ledge, so it gets crooked.

Also, not sure how the ipad cases work, but when you unfold the case into a triangle to prop it up, the part of the case the touches the screen is on the outside, so it picks up dirt, dust, etc.

A better solution would be great.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    I hope it works with Touchstone. I have the official case, and touchstone, and they don't work well together... The case flap is set to open at the bottom?! if it is on the touchstone, so you have to fold it around, which then makes it slide down from the ledge of the touchstone. It still charges if you do it right, but the touchpad is slanted. Same thing happens if you do it in portrait mode. The case has to fold around from the left, and this causes it to push the bulk of the touchpad over the ledge, so it gets crooked.

Also, not sure how the ipad cases work, but when you unfold the case into a triangle to prop it up, the part of the case the touches the screen is on the outside, so it picks up dirt, dust, etc.

Any pics?
    Ebay. $25.99

Estimated delivery Aug 23 - Sept 6
    FYI - I tried an iPad case similar to this one prior to getting the HP case, and the fact that it covered the edge of the screen (making the swipe up gesture significantly more difficult to accomplish) was very frustrating. Unless you don't ever use that functionality I suggest avoiding cases with similar fitment.
    Palm IIIx > Palm m505 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Centro > Pre- & Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post

I do all my Touchstone work in Landscape so I can easily comment on that. When using the case flip the case back then place on the Touchstone. You are actually going to place the crease of the case on the Touchstone itself and the TouchPad is going to hang off the side. You should then get the charging notification and see the device charge as normal.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Where and how much?
    You can have a try to: Rizonland Wholesaler - A Chinese Wholesale Store on DHgate

Don't know if it is available now..
    Does it have a swivel of some sort? Or do you just prop it up against the stand?
    that is two different cases. The first one is the rooCase I have the first the Transformer,It's pretty slim on the TF. Though I already have some rub spots on the leather.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    subscribed
    --Simon
    You guys do know you can subscribe from the "thread tools" drop down at the top of the thread...

And Amazon has the rotating case for $20 shipped.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    You guys do know you can subscribe from the "thread tools" drop down at the top of the thread...

And Amazon has the rotating case for $20 shipped.
    The problem with that case design is that the bezel area is covered up, so you can't swipe from the bezel up to go into card view. I hate using the button to go into card view, especially in landscape mode.
    ok... don't get it then. My week with it, I haven't swiped up yet. And it's the only case that let's you work in portrait mode. You have to pick your trade offs. If swiping up is such a concern you can get the technocell/Acase case or the official HP one.
    thanks for the link, ordered two!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast