Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yes...the one I bought does.
    How firm are the two corner pads that secure one of the sides? Based on the pictures and review videos, they seem kinda loose and I'm concerned that over time and with a lot of insertion and removal of the Touchpad, they may even break or no longer securely hold the Touchpad.

Any thoughts?
    Anyone have any pictures of the actual Touchpad case (the "official" photos must be for the iPad)?
    Quote Originally Posted by slusmiles View Post
    Doesn't it cover the speakers though?
    i've read the touchpad version doesn't
    The Targus Truss case does not cover the speaker. It is made for the touchpad so all ports are accessible.
    I will post some when I get mine.
    Much thanks, I'm seriously considering this case but I'm curious how the speakers are dealt with and the straps at the top, particularly the one by the power/volume buttons.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hungyellow View Post
    I will post some when I get mine.
    Did yours ship yet? I ordered 2 from HP on Tuesday and got my order confirmation but no shipping confirmation yet. It says arrival date of Thursday but I don,t see that happening
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    Did yours ship yet? I ordered 2 from HP on Tuesday and got my order confirmation but no shipping confirmation yet. It says arrival date of Thursday but I don,t see that happening
    Mine is coming in today. I have a tracking number and UPS says it is out for delivery.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hungyellow View Post
    Mine is coming in today. I have a tracking number and UPS says it is out for delivery.
    Mine's still stuck in admin. Argh.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quills View Post
    picked up an iPad model truss @ office depot today for $5 on clearance...only difference is the interior color -- blue instead of gray.

EDIT: fwiw, it's a decent fit...and the display positioning beats holding the TP in hands.
    What did you do to make it a decent fit? I bought one of Truss for ipad1 from Staples but it does not fit well at all... The leather clips does not hold the touchpad and they comes off all the time... I am so afraid that I might drop it on the floor.

I like Truss case, and will buy it when the one for TP is available but there is no way I am going to spend $50+ for that.... I hate it when they jack up the price like that.... I guess this is driven by greed and supply & demand....
    Quote Originally Posted by uat1 View Post
    What did you do to make it a decent fit? I bought one of Truss for ipad1 from Staples but it does not fit well at all... The leather clips does not hold the touchpad and they comes off all the time... I am so afraid that I might drop it on the floor.

I like Truss case, and will buy it when the one for TP is available but there is no way I am going to spend $50+ for that.... I hate it when they jack up the price like that.... I guess this is driven by greed and supply & demand....
    Have mine in hand. I've paid $50 for cases for my Palm TX. This isn't outrageous for something with 5x the material. This is the best constructed case I've seen yet. Got mine with a $40 discount from HP Small Biz and looks like you can still order. Worst case it gets back-ordered or cancelled. Easily worth the $26 I paid (w/ tax & shipping).
    Quote Originally Posted by TMPOOLE View Post
    Have mine in hand. I've paid $50 for cases for my Palm TX. This isn't outrageous for something with 5x the material. This is the best constructed case I've seen yet. Got mine with a $40 discount from HP Small Biz and looks like you can still order. Worst case it gets back-ordered or cancelled. Easily worth the $26 I paid (w/ tax & shipping).
    Can you post a quick review. I have one on the way, but I'm debating if I should buy another for my wife at the discounted price from SMB or look for a slimmer case. Seems a bit heavy for her. If there was no Truss case available, which one would you buy?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TMPOOLE View Post
    Could you post a pic or two, please? I'm especially curious about the area around the speakers and the "strap" by the power/volume buttons.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Called HP this afternoon and apparently the case is Back-Ordered. I ordered mine on HP's SMB website on Tuesday morning. They stated that they don't know when it'll be back in stock since Targus is the one that actually fulfills the order, HP just accepts the orders and in turn send a memo to Targus to send it out. Hope they fill them soon... and not just cancel it. I feel like I'm going to relive an all too familiar experience. This is easily the best case imo for the TouchPad. Ordered a Griffin Folio iPad case from Verizon for $5 to tide me over until they hopefully fulfill it. Can't find the case anywhere except eBay and Amazon, but for $50-60
    the case photoed in OP I have found on eBay and amazon. On amazon they are nearly 50 bucks and ebay for like 25. I have found that the brown one and red one have detachable case but the black never shows that. Can you verify its detachable?
  17.    #57  
    The slim-fit one available in TX,U.S.A now Here you are the link: electronicCrap, Accessories for Android Tablets and Phones seems $21/pcs
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    This looks likes a knockoff of my ipad 2 toblino 2 leather case. If it is as solidly built as mine it should be outstanding. The toblino is real leather but functionality wise its incredible. Hope that helps.
    The one pictured in the very first post is the exact one that is posted for $5 clearance priced at Verizon. It's made for an Ipad but just use a blow drier and bend the four corners. I did that and it works perfectly fine and fits snug! I even posted in the other thread showing how it looks in addition to the original poster of that thread.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I purchased mine and it will be delivered today. I would have tried the cheap one at verizon but i have no hair and therefor no blow dryer lol
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast