Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I believe he was referring to the rotating one I linked. I ordered one. Hoping it arrives this week since it's a US seller.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Says "In stock on September 5, 2011" on their site. Did anyone order theirs when it stated this and get it already?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    whats the name of the one in image 2 and 3? is that the tecnocel one?
    Targus Truss Case for the HP Touchpad for $39.98 shiped. I know it is expensive but I know some people are willing to pay to protect their nice shiny device. Also this one has a strap to keep it closed and I believe that Targus is a good quality and has some good reviews for other cases like it for other Tablets. Me it is kind of expensive and I am still thinking about it. I am just trying to help others who are looking and don't mind spending the money.

Buy.com - Targus Truss THZ07202US Carrying Case for 9.7" Tablet PC - Black, Gray - Flap - Leather
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by annddy View Post
    Which site are you referring to?
    Amazon is the site I'm referring to. Anyone know where can I find it in stock now? Trying to get one before school starts. Love the rotating case. Thanks for the help!
    I was waiting for the price to drop a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    I was waiting for the price to drop a little.
    haha I am still waiting for the price to drop a little bit more. I am going to check the OD by my work and see if the limited stock it says it has on the OEM case is true I am going to get that one. If not I will be holding out until this case drops to a price I am willing to pay.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    wow, def quality like usual with argues, will be waiting for it to drop a little more
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I'd be worried the bottom covers the speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by KockM View Post
    I'd be worried the bottom covers the speakers.
    Yes, I wondered about that... Also, if it might put further stress on a fragile area or protect it better if that area is "hard".
    fyi, top right clip presses on the volume and power buttons
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    fyi, top right clip presses on the volume and power buttons
    this is not totally true, the picture is actually showing an iPad 1 case as they didn't have the TP one ready at the time. I currently own one of these cases for my TP and can tell you it is awesome. The case is compatible with the Touchstone charging dock, has cutouts for both speakers, and all buttons/ports are accessible. The only issue, which might have changed as I got the first model out the door..is that the top left strap does cover the volume up rocker a bit, but does not cause any issues - the power button is not covered though. It is not a firm press on the button and I have not noticed it at all.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Will know in a few days. Ordered one last night. Not too crazy about the HP one I have now.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    this is not totally true, the picture is actually showing an iPad 1 case as they didn't have the TP one ready at the time. I currently own one of these cases for my TP and can tell you it is awesome. The case is compatible with the Touchstone charging dock, has cutouts for both speakers, and all buttons/ports are accessible. The only issue, which might have changed as I got the first model out the door..is that the top left strap does cover the volume up rocker a bit, but does not cause any issues - the power button is not covered though. It is not a firm press on the button and I have not noticed it at all.
    oh i see, maybe the person i read it from accidentally bought the ipad case for his touchpad :P
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    after looking at YouTube videos of the truss, I will be purchasing as well before they sellout

Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    Will know in a few days. Ordered one last night. Not too crazy about the HP one I have now.
    when you do get the case and approve care to pay it forward with HP case while I wait for the price drop some, willing to compensate some for the HP one.

also why are you not fond of the HP one?
    Last edited by ac921ol; 08/29/2011 at 11:18 PM.
  16. dxl
    Same case can be found at Macmall.

Buy 2 for $36.

Macmall
    Quote Originally Posted by ac921ol View Post

also why are you not fond of the HP one?
    When you carry it around the flap moves back and forth. Feel like it will slip out of my hand at any moment. Supposed to get it via fedex Wednesday.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    I posted this on SD and someone found the case at HP Small Business on the second link on the op. I said I would jump on it if it was less than 30.

HP Touchpad Targus Truss Case Folio - $19.99 + tax and sh - Slickdeals.net
    picked up an iPad model truss @ office depot today for $5 on clearance...only difference is the interior color -- blue instead of gray.

EDIT: fwiw, it's a decent fit...and the display positioning beats holding the TP in hands.
    Last edited by Quills; 08/30/2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Doesn't it cover the speakers though?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast