Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nkling
  1.    #1  
    Woot sellout has a leather iPad case in several colors for $5.99 today. Looks like it may fit the TouchPad.

Woot® : One Day, One Deal
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Woot sellout has a leather iPad case in several colors for $5.99 today. Looks like it may fit the TouchPad.

Woot® : One Day, One Deal
    Nice case and glad someone posted! Can't beat the price, leather case, multiple colors, and it looks like a great case for use and security.

I'm buying one and will let you know how it works since I want to keep my TP crack free and away from potential bump if dropped. They also mentioned it not directly supporting rear cameras on the iPad and I suspect this case is for iPad 1 units originally and it should fit the TouchPad.

Either way, this is Woot...grab it before their gone. Sorli...
    looks to me like the corner straps will interfere with speakers, headphone jack and power button?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Won't know til it comes. Ordered it in RED! Will post when it arrives. This case sold for close to $100 when it first came out.
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    I just ordered a black one. Pretty cool.
    I actually ordered this a week ago from amazon for around $20 (bummed that I could have gotten it for a bit cheaper).

The case fits the touchpad very well. The straps do not in any way impede the sound from the speakers. The only issue I have is that the elastic straps on the bottom slip off quite easily. I am still working on some type of DIY fix.

Leather is top notch quality. I wanted something that looked classy, and that is definitely what I received. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice case.

Jonathan
    bevcraw likes this.