1.    #1  
    I wanted a folio case to prop my Touchpad up for movies, etc. but I like sleeves/cases for the protection they offer. Didn't like the HP folio case for a couple of reasons so I bought the "iPad 1 Portfolio Case Microfiber Multi-angle Stand Navy Blue ColorSpill (also available in Orange, Lime Green, Light Blue, Pink) by*MobileVision" from Amazon. This fits the TP pretty well. Then I bought the "CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Grey) for HP Touchpad
    by*CaseCrown" from Amazon, too. The TP inside the folio fits perfectly into the Casecrown sleeve, which is padded and has an exterior pocket for cables or whatever. With the TP inside both cases there's lots of protection for traveling, etc. (The Casecrown sleeve should fit other brand folios, too.)

The folio was $25 and the sleeve was $7 (plus shipping). Both the folio and the sleeve are well built, come in multiple colors, and feel good in the hand.

Amazon.com: iPad 1 Portfolio Case Microfiber Multi-angle Stand Navy Blue ColorSpill (also available in Orange, Lime Green, Light Blue, Pink): Electronics

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Grey) for HP Touchpad: Electronics
    hmmm I like that case....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Interesting...but the way that the Touchpad would prop itself up on the grooves may muffle the speakers. Can you speak to that?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Interesting...but the way that the Touchpad would prop itself up on the grooves may muffle the speakers. Can you speak to that?
    Yes it does, especially in the most vertical arrangement, but I usually have it in the more flat positions and I often use headphones anyway so it doesn't bother me.
    does the folio allow charging on the touchpad?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhives View Post
    does the folio allow charging on the touchpad?
    Don't know if it works with the Touchstone. The ports are accessible for USB charging and headphones.
    I was trying to find a case for my co-worker and saw the same brand case, can you upload some pics of the TP in the case?

Same Brand...Different pattern case

Thanks,
    Pez
    I would suggest to check out the Folio case from Cygnett for the iPad 2, it will fit the Touchpad. I bought one and I love it! It's a very tight fit but all buttons and speakers are functional. The only thing is the screen sensor on the upper right hand side is covered and the back of the case has a hole for the iPad2 camera. Other than that the case is functional! Also the Touchstone will work with the case on! It also comes in 3 different colors. Here is the link Lavish - Folio case with multi-view stand
    Last edited by kc94exr; 08/10/2011 at 04:55 AM.