1.    #1  
    so I am looking for ideas on a protective/padded case that would fit the TP while in the HP case, and possibly transport the usb cable and charger plug. Been using a netbook case thus far which would be fine when carrying the HP BT keyboard I dont yet have.

looking for a better long term solution, havent looked to hard yet, just wanting to see if anyone else is looking for or has found a similar solution
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    You can try this thread... people seem to like this case:

Cocoon Grid-It
    +1 (love the Cocoon case)
  4.    #4  
    nice looks a lil bigger than what I want, but will keep in mind, better than the netbook case I am using. Just dont travel enough right now to carry that many accessories
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Nothing wrong with HP's case. Hparsons dropped his on concrete, I just dropped mine in some mud today. No issues. Saw a report today of someone dropping theirs glass down on concrete with nothing more than scuffmarks on the shell. I really like the form fitting, rubberized (& Touchstone compatible) case by HP.

I did have an iPad2 case for the first week, while I was waiting for HP's. It was $20 cheaper, but I am more satisfied with the new one.

It's simply neater, tighter fitting and really doesn't feel like there's a case on at all.
  6.    #6  
    thats what I'm using, just the cover not staying closed and not easily carried around outside the house or office. No concern with the HP case, more just something to put it in where I can carry an accessory, I am happy with my cheap netbook bag if nothing else is out there.

oh and very happy with the HP case, looking for something slightly more secure (handle would be nice) for travel
    I hear you, they could have put some sort of fastener,buckle, elastic, velcro,or something. I was lucky when it the mud, it landed spine down....and from the low height of my car seat.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...se-review.html

only thing is it wont carry the charger in it, but i love this. use it daily and bring it to work with me.
    Amazon makes a netbook/tablet case in their Amazon Basics collection. They have cases both with and without handles. I purchased the Amazon Basics case with handles and it's great! It has the perfect dimensions for the TP and also has a smaller pocket for chargers, etc.

Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle, Fits 7- to 10-Inch Netbooks, iPad (Black): Electronics
  10. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I bought this case from Office Depot. It holds the tPad in the main compartment and the keyboard, touchstone and wall-plug in the outside pocket very well. While its NOT waterproof, it offers not only some drop protection, but also from spillage . I've NOT tried it with the HP Case on and stuffed in the main compartment, but that's next.

Amazon.com: Targus Sport Clamshell Case Designed for 10.2 Inch Netbooks TNC101US (Black): Electronics
    Last edited by dec; 07/27/2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: grammar error
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by doodad64 View Post
    Amazon makes a netbook/tablet case in their Amazon Basics collection. They have cases both with and without handles. I purchased the Amazon Basics case with handles and it's great! It has the perfect dimensions for the TP and also has a smaller pocket for chargers, etc.

Amazon.com: AmazonBasics Netbook Bag with Handle, Fits 7- to 10-Inch Netbooks, iPad (Black): Electronics
    I'm liking this one...

Thanks guys for the responses, more are welcome. I'm gonna check a couple of the local discount stores and poke around to see what I can find too.