1.    #1  
    Wow sorry can't edit the title (meant AT&T store)

As I said in an earlier post, I am impatient with mny tech purchases, and sometimes then overpay; BUT AT&T store wanted like $60 for the a pre touchstone. Amazon about $11.

So I am waiting for the mail -- impatiently ;-)

ARGH!

Why do some retailers not want my money?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehalliday View Post
    Wow sorry can't edit the title (meant AT&T store)

Why do some retailers not want my money?
    They do want your money - only they want ALL of it!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Should sign up for Amazon Prime...it reduces the wait time!

In my experience, carriers dont discount accessories much.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    the verizon online store has the Pre touchstone for 5 bucks, not sure if you need to be a customer to order from them but at that price it's worth checking! go to verizonwireless.com and search for PALMTCHSTN to get directly to the product. you have to select a compatible device to be able to put into your cart... good luck!

and for the TouchPad touchsone Amazon with Prime is the way to go
    I think this should be moved....

on topic though, non vzw customers can buy their accessories. They used to do free 2 day shipping as well. And if you get a bad one you can exchange in store easy.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    confirmed still 2 day free shipping... Ordered 2 more for the cars for the Veers ;-)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7.    #7  
    Sorry to the group, I thought I posted this in the Pre 2 forum. my bad. but thanks anyway.
    no worries just had to reread to make sure I was in the right thread. If you buy any more hit that vzw deal. All of my touchstones have been from vzw