1.    #1  
    Hey gang of webOSheads
    I have a bar in my living room that I have my touchstone sitting on. I was thinking that it would be nice to have bluetooth speakers so that I could just pop it in the touchstone and listen while I am doing my thing.

I did a bit of googling and found they exist, but there are not very many that exist. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good set that could provide the best possible sound (despite being over bluetooth!)

Any people with any practical use of something like this would be much appreciated to have their input!
    get this:

Amazon.com: NEW Version Belkin F8Z492-P Bluetooth Music Receiver: Electronics

and then get yourself a REAL system

(on a side note, the above is now on my list of must-get items)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

you can just get a bluetooth receiver that has a headphone out jack then plug it into any old hifi input via appropriate cable...

I have a jvc thing that does this, bought it as a bluetooth receiver for bike helmet speakers but currently use it to listen to music on touchpad via my standard hifi.

its probably out of production now but product code is jvc ha-w700bt. I simply leave it in its charger dock which I've placed discreetly at side of hifi works really well and was bought on a special offer....
    Quote Originally Posted by fubber View Post
    you can just get a bluetooth receiver that has a headphone out jack then plug it into any old hifi input via appropriate cable...

I have a jvc thing that does this, bought it as a bluetooth receiver for bike helmet speakers but currently use it to listen to music on touchpad via my standard hifi.

its probably out of production now but product code is jvc ha-w700bt. I simply leave it in its charger dock which I've placed discreetly at side of hifi works really well and was bought on a special offer....
    That's what my post links to.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

5.    #5  
    Oh well crap, why didn't I even think of that.

That's perfect actually. I have a creative labs 5.1 system that I have had shelved for quite a while and this would be a perfectly awesome way to get it working.

Thanks all around, guys!
    I need to get me another bT receiver or 2
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    This is a bit off-topic but I figure you guys will know the answers instead of starting a new thread: 1) How many BT devices will the TouchPad pair with and 2) How hard is it to switch devices and oh crap 2b) Can I switch it on-the-fly? I was thinking if I had a few BT receivers throughout the house and was moving around with the TP, how hard would it be to switch from device to device?
    Switching between BT is as easy as any other WebOS device, drop down the top menu and switch.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth® audio devices
    Logitech

Or Jawbone Jambox
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/warthogkernel

Experimental warthog kernels for webOS devices. Patches such as Muffle System Logging, Max Blocker etc.

Donations go towards further experimentation.
    I wish HP would design/manufacture a Touchstone device that offered wireless docking for audio and video (HDMI). Something like WiDi would be great.
    Dan Donovan
    The Jambox is great for portable usage, but personally, at home, I prefer the solution of using an RCA input on a real system.
    I have a Sony Theatre Sync Amp and using the optional A2DP Bluetooth Receiver (TDM-BT1) paired to my TP. my music environment just go a whole lot richer... well, there's one downside: last.fm keeps disconnecting after each song - but the stock music app works flawless...