Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    or do you have to remove it?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    It works fine in both portrait and landscape orientation. I use mine in landscape with the cover folded back behind the TouchPad. It charges just fine through the 2 layers of the case.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    it works!
    Sure does and that's funny, it never even occurred to me to put it on the stand in Portrait
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It doesn't sit on the stand very well in portrait with the flap folded behind. The flap tends to push the TouchPad off of the resting lip, causing the unit to sit at an odd angle. In landscape mode, the "hinge" in the case is resting on the lip.
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    It works fine in both portrait and landscape orientation. I use mine in landscape with the cover folded back behind the TouchPad. It charges just fine through the 2 layers of the case.
    Never thought of trying that, I keep ours in portrait though because it takes up less area on the dresser (I need to finish rearranging stuff this weekend).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Folks,

Hi. I like to put mine in landscape and let the case cover to "lie down" on the bottom like the way the diagram shows in the guide. The smooth texture of the inlay acts as a small patch for my phone or palm rest :-)

BTW, When put it in landscape on the touchstone stand - with or without the original case, make sure the button is the RIGHT side.
    Quote Originally Posted by howi View Post
    Folks,

Hi. I like to put mine in landscape and let the cover to "lie down" on the bottom like the way the diagram shows in the guide.

BTW, When put it in landscape on the touchstone stand - with or without the original case, make sure the button is the RIGHT side.
    I'm assuming you mean the 'home' button. Just wanted to clarify, as that's how my orientation is.
    steffej3,

Oh, yes :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
    I'm assuming you mean the 'home' button. Just wanted to clarify, as that's how my orientation is.
    Yup, won't charge the other way.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Is there by chance still the ability to charge the touchpad with the flap folded behind the device but in front of the touchstone. I know everyone goes exactly by what HP said, but i was curious to know if it is just way to thick to charge through both walls of the case.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    Is there by chance still the ability to charge the touchpad with the flap folded behind the device but in front of the touchstone. I know everyone goes exactly by what HP said, but i was curious to know if it is just way to thick to charge through both walls of the case.
    I can confirm the quote below.

Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    In portrait I haven't been able to get it sit right with the case folded back.

And I almost feel like this was a waste of post 2000... Shoulda been a picture of my handspring, Pre, Veer, and TP.