Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By grappler
  • 1 Post By grappler
  1.    #1  
    te touchpad is still on its way, probably tomorrow. The case is nice, a little flimsy for the price, but it'll do.

the keyboard, on the other hand, boy I'm happy with it.

i'm also glad that the tab key works on websites for navigating between different text fields.
    I think you'll end up liking the case, but I didn't pay anywhere near full-freight for it cuz of Amazon gift cards, etc. Among other things it makes the whole weight thing argued ad nauseam on these boards pretty irrelevant. Right now I'm using the case to prop the TP in my lap 4 easy reading/posting, and it works brilliantly. Eager to try the keyboard.
    netwrkr9 and Calcmandan like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    I think you'll end up liking the case, but I didn't pay anywhere near full-freight for it cuz of Amazon gift cards, etc. Among other things it makes the whole weight thing argued ad nauseam on these boards pretty irrelevant. Right now I'm using the case to prop the TP in my lap 4 easy reading/posting, and it works brilliantly. Eager to try the keyboard.
    Agreed, I originally purchased the HP case just to protect my new device but once I put my HP case on my TouchPad I said to myself, wow, this thing really works great! It is now needless to say a permanent fixture on my TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Agreed, I originally purchased the HP case just to protect my new device but once I put my HP case on my TouchPad I said to myself, wow, this thing really works great! It is now needless to say a permanent fixture on my TouchPad
    Same here. I had my doubts when I pulled it out the box. But once I snapped my TP into it, I realized everything will be just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Same here. I had my doubts when I pulled it out the box. But once I snapped my TP into it, I realized everything will be just fine.
    It's actually a case (heh) where I wouldn't mind the HP logo being more prominent, because it's so similar in appearance to the you-know-what case that I'm not able to do subliminal TP advertising at meetings, etc.
    speedtouch likes this.