Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I have a problem pairing the Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000. It asks for the passkey for which I put in 0000 and it gives me "Pairing Failed". I'm not sure what else I can do. Ideas?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Try typing the passkey on the TouchPad, then type the same passkey on the keyboard. You may have to press <enter> afterwards. This worked when I paired my Freedom Universal wireless keyboard.
    Good luck!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Wow! That worked! How in the heck did you figure that out?

Quote Originally Posted by pmalena View Post
    Try typing the passkey on the TouchPad, then type the same passkey on the keyboard. You may have to press <enter> afterwards. This worked when I paired my Freedom Universal wireless keyboard.
    Good luck!
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere in the precentral Forum! This is a GREAT group! So glad it worked for you!
    Blessings!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hey, I have the same problem that i am trying to pair my HP Touchpad with the Microsoft bluetooth keyboard 6000 and it keeps asking for a passkey. I have typed in 0000 on the touchpad and the keyboard and hit enter before and after i submit the passkey... but it keeps saying pairing failed. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Please help..
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Immediately after I posted, I figured it out. Enough tries and i got it.

I had to put in the '0000' on the touchpad and hit enter on the touchpad, and then repeat the same on the keyboard.
    I had to type 1234 enter into the touchpad and then 1234 enter on the keyboard. Don't know why they would make default codes different for some.