1.    #1  
    Anyone out there with the keyboard try it out on a PS3? I would love to be able to use it with both devices, but don't think I'd use it enough on just the TP.

TIA!
    Bluetooth is bluetooth and it should work. Actually, if you have a Best Buy in your area...you can always buy and try for 14 days and see how it plays out. Many TP bluetooth owners here, so hopefully someone has the pair and can try things out on their PS3. Sorli...
  3.    #3  
    Local one has the cases and touchstones, but no keyboards. =/
    I'll try it out when I get home from work tomorrow morning and let you know, if someone else doesn't beat me to it first. I would imagine that it would work.

Didn't feel like starting a new thread, but I picked up my accessories at Best Buy today, as Futureshop was still waiting, for these prices:

Sunridge Best Buy Calgary

Touchstone $69.99 (price match to Futureshop)
    HP BT Keyboard $59.99
    HP Case $49.99

The keyboard is listed as $69.99 so if you mention the keyboard cheaper at Best Buy (if you are at Futureshop) or vice versa (Touchstone cheaper at Futureshop when you are at Best Buy), they'll match it for you.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    On a related note, I tried pairing my wireless microsoft natural ergonomic 7000 keyboard with the touchpad and it couldn't even find it. I tried pressing the button on the back too. Any suggestions?
    Just tried pairing with the PS3 and it works Just remember to shut off the connection on the TouchPad prior, or it won't. I didn't really mess around that long checking out what keys do what, but that button on the top left of the keyboard acts like a back button, and the arrow keys move you around the menu.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Just tried pairing with the PS3 and it works Just remember to shut off the connection on the TouchPad prior, or it won't. I didn't really mess around that long checking out what keys do what, but that button on the top left of the keyboard acts like a back button, and the arrow keys move you around the menu.
    Sweet!! Thanks for giving it a go!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sahil0984 View Post
    On a related note, I tried pairing my wireless microsoft natural ergonomic 7000 keyboard with the touchpad and it couldn't even find it. I tried pressing the button on the back too. Any suggestions?
    That is because it is not a bluetooth keyboard.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 09/19/2011 at 04:24 AM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad