SO I have been waiting for this for a very long time (what seems like years) because I really don't like to have hardware as fingerprinty as the touchpad to be without a case to protect it.

Finally, my local best buy got them in stock, along with the touchstone.

For those of you that don't have the case, I will tell you that I REALLY like the feel of it, and I especially like the design of the flap. It's pretty nice. You can put it into a position that keeps the touchpad relatively flat- perfect for typing; or you can put it into video mode, which puts the touchpad on an elevated level, simply by pushing on the flap. Nothing more. It's pretty nice.

The touchstone is thinner and smaller than what I thought it would be. I have had trouble with exhibition working properly on it, but it charges perfectly fine, and I am very glad I don't have to use that cable anymore. What a pain. However, the touchpad is a VERY expensive luxury to have.

Either way, I like them both quite a bit.

Oh, and all of a sudden EVERY best buy within 150 miles of here seems to have them in stock. So if you don't have one yet, go look there. Chances are they have them in stock.