Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Hi guys, I had an anti-glare protector on my ipad 1 and i found it was pretty essential. Are there any out for the TP yet? The one I had for my ipad was a griffin and it was really easy to apply.

I wasn't sure if I wanted an anti-glare screen protector but man this thing is a glare and fingerprint magnet.

Thanks!
    I'm not sure. I have the Phantom Skinz screen protector for the TP, but haven't installed it yet. I don't believe it's an anti-glare material, though.
    my skinomi really stops the glare
    Yeah, I'm looking for one myself. Subscribing to this thread...
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Yes - Griffin makes a screen protector that works rather well with glare. I got one at Walmart for around $17.

I've seen others at Best Buy that were around $30. I'm not sure why that would be almost twice the cost. I couldn't tell much of a difference between it and the Griffin.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Been waiting for someone to review this one...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00597...bosnation0e-20
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    You'll get your wish soon. I just ordered it.
    Past: Treo 300 > 650 > 700w > 750
    Present: HP iPAQ Glisten (WM) + TouchPad
    Future: Pre3 + Veer + TouchPad

Just waiting for webOS 3 on the phones. Please hurry, HP!
    I have been looking around for something, and I came across an iWave Screen Protector for iPad (1). It is antiglare. I haven't put it on yet, but I think I will use the hole cut-out for the camera. It was $7.99 for 2 at TJ Maxx. I only saw a couple there so it probably is hit or miss.

They look good though.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    Hi guys, I had an anti-glare protector on my ipad 1 and i found it was pretty essential. Are there any out for the TP yet? The one I had for my ipad was a griffin and it was really easy to apply.

I wasn't sure if I wanted an anti-glare screen protector but man this thing is a glare and fingerprint magnet.

Thanks!

I think you aslo can try another type screen protector,it wil make your ipad funny.

THanks

Screen Protector Manufacturer and Supplier
    Screen Protector Manufacturer and Supplier
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just ordered this Matte full body kit from Phantom Skinz that was mentioned in another thread around here. Will try to post a review/video once it arrives.

Phantom Skinz |HP TouchPad, cell phone skins, screen protectors, cases, covers, shields, full body protection

* 25% off coupon code: summersale25
    Palm Pre 2 w/ Preware
    HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi
    Phantom Skinz for the Pre- solved both my fingerprint problem and my glare problem. I would expect it to perform as well on the tablet. It's also so tough that I've stopped putting the Pre in any sort of protective anything, I just drop it into my pocket. The only problem I've had with that is that lint collects on the camera, and sometimes I have to clean it off to take a photo.
    Bodyguardz just released a whole selection of TouchPad related protectors, including HD Anti Glare screen protectors, their regular anti scratch screen protectors, full body protection and an Armor Carbon Fiber skin for the back which includes a screen protector (and looks amazing). I've used Bodyguardz on all of my Pre Plus, Pixi and Pre 2 and absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality screen protector. You get lifetime replacements also, so if you ever need to replace your TouchPad, you can just send your old protector in and they'll send you a new one.

Link to Bodyguardz TouchPad Products

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    thinking of buying Moshi because it apparently can be taken off and put back on.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    thinking of buying Moshi because it apparently can be taken off and put back on.
    Never heard of this thing, but I really like the idea of it. Looks great, and gets excellent reviews. Think I'll shoot them an email to see if they have the TouchPad in their future...
    if it can be removed and put back on makes me think its a static cling type, which wont stick as well. Just a guess.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I absolutely swear by the quality of boxwave. They make a TP cover, it isn't a wet mount but dry mount that always looks clean and has no residues.

a little more expensive but a better product in my experiance (phones) but I imagine it's as true for tablets as well.

HP TouchPad ClearTouch Anti-Glare - Award winning anti-glare HP TouchPad screen protector and enhancement
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    if it can be removed and put back on makes me think its a static cling type, which wont stick as well. Just a guess.
    I'm only looking for something that can be put on in a pinch when I'm in direct sunlight and can't see the screen. Otherwise I would prefer no screen protector.
    I can feel that, just not a huge fan of static clings when it comes to a computing device maybe its different than cars
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Emailed Moshi and this is what I got:

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Currently there are no plans for this product. We appreciate you contacting us and we'll forward your comments to our product development group. We always strive to make the best product for end users, so we value your input very much.* Thanks again for using Moshi products.

Best regards,

Jenny L
    Customer Service
    Moshi Support Team
    ref no: #CS00002434.
    Typical, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by FliedLice View Post
    Emailed Moshi and this is what I got:

Typical, I guess.

I bought it assuming The TouchPad is the same size as the iPad1.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast