Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    just received my 3 pack of Acase protectors today

not sure that I shouldn't have gone with the clear/invisible as the matte/antiglare/anti fingerprint ones do dull the nice looking screen/display
    So dulls the display, is there any matte/anti-glare that doesn't?
    If so, I'm buying straight away.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Please check out steinheil ultra crystal screen protectors. TRULY looks like there is no protector on,, goes on dry, no bubbles and it is very easy to apply. Feels like glass. You can also easily take it off and put it back on. It is an increase product.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Please check out steinheil ultra crystal screen protectors. TRULY looks like there is no protector on,, goes on dry, no bubbles and it is very easy to apply. Feels like glass. You can also easily take it off and put it back on. It is an increase product.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    But is the 'Steinheil' Anti-Glare?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    steinheil sounds like something from germany
    Evo-lution 3d
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Evo-lution 3d
    Sorry about double post. I was having issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    steinheil sounds like something from germany
    It doesn't matter where it's from.. Glare is Global!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Evo-lution 3d
    OK.. Thanks.. so it ISN'T 'anti-glare' by the looks of these 'specs'.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 96hondaex View Post
    I've always used Power Support anti-glare shields on my iPhones. I was looking for the same look and feel for my Touchpad and these are it. Another vote for the Acase matte anti-glare protector.
    I was impressed by my brothers Power Support anti-glare/matte protector which appeared to have equal or better (seemingly impossible) viewing both colour-wise and clarity/clearness-wise.

People have said here that Acase isn't very clear so I can't see how you can say it's as good?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    I was impressed by my brothers Power Support anti-glare/matte protector which appeared to have equal or better (seemingly impossible) viewing both colour-wise and clarity/clearness-wise.

People have said here that Acase isn't very clear so I can't see how you can say it's as good?
    Can only find 'MFX' anti glare screen protectors for TP.. not 'Power Support' @ 'Gearzap', who seem to stock 'Power Support' for 'A*ple' tablets only?

HP Touchpad Screen Protectors - Buy a HP TouchPad Screen Protector - GearZap.com
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Just chiming in to say that this "EXiM" one is great at diffusing reflections and repelling finger prints (woo!) but does have a hazzy effect on the screen. It certainly doesn't compare to the Anti-Glare Power Support one's I've seen.

Anti-Glare Screen Protector for HP Touchpad | eBay
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234