1.    #1  
    I realize there has been a post that Phantom Skinzs are in for the Touchpad... but that was for the Front Only...

Oficially Phantomskinz.com is offering a clear skin for the front and back of the HP Touchpad, or if you prefer, a Chromatic Back in White or Black Carbon Fiber.

I have never used a carbon fiber before but I think I am going to buy the black carbon fiber. I think it will take care of the finger print problem everyone has been upset about. I thought about the white carbon fiber, but I wasn't sure how quickly it would show dirt.

The phantom skinz are $19.95 (front) and $29.95 (front and back).

The carbon fiber chromatics (back and includes clear front) are $39.95.

Phantom Skinz | iPhone, iPod, cell phone skins, screen protectors, cases, covers, shields, full body protection
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    This just in....

Type summersale25 at CHECKOUT under coupon code and hit APPLY. You will get 25% off of your order which brings the Carbon Fiber order down to $29.96!
  3. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    the carbon fiber would be kewl to have . . . wish they would cut out where the HP logo is . . Im afraid I'd screw it up ~
    I would like to see this compared to the skinomi version. How exact are the cutouts?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Question is: Do you lose TouchStone capabilities? I rather not in this case.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    My guess is no. I had a shiny chromatic on my Pre 2 and it worked on the touchstone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    If the touchstone works through two layers of the official HP case, I'm sure it can handle just about any skin you throw at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    i highly doubt it considering the touchpad case is thicker then the skin and that will work just fine w/ the touchstone