1.    #1  
    Just got th HP case from Best Buy on an Amazon.com matched price of $34.72 down from their listed $49.99 retail. I had the page pulled up on my trusty pre - (yeah I said it) and showed it to him and said to tell the cashier that Dan the Mgr. said it was cool. I have done this buying a video game at a different Best Buy in the ATL area before. They are pretty liberal with that price match stuff.

Scored from Perimeter Best Buy in Atlanta.
    I should try this at my local BB. I have a $40 gift card too so with luck I won't pay anything out of pocket. XD
    Nice score!
    Folsom, ca location said no and that they don't match amazon or other online retailers, which is funny cause I've gotten tons of stuff there matched to amazon. However, it was just a regular cashier and I was in a hurry so I didn't wanna wait around for a manager to come yes or no. I had some Best buy gift cards which I wanted to use, but when she said no, i went and got some amazon kindle gift cards and told her I'd buy it from amazon then.
    My local BB laughs at Online matching attempts. B&M only.
    My BestBuy will only match certain vendors. Probably ones that have real storefronts.

Good deal for you though.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by khalid7412002 View Post
    Folsom, ca location said no and that they don't match amazon or other online retailers, which is funny cause I've gotten tons of stuff there matched to amazon. However, it was just a regular cashier and I was in a hurry so I didn't wanna wait around for a manager to come yes or no. I had some Best buy gift cards which I wanted to use, but when she said no, i went and got some amazon kindle gift cards and told her I'd buy it from amazon then.
    Nice improv on the gift card shell game.... too funny.