1.    #1  
    Pre-ordered TP and touchstone through HP. Received my TP on July 5, like most people. Touchstone has said estimated July 12 delivery date. Just received an email from HP stating:

"We regret to inform you that your order has encountered a delay due to a temporary material shortage. We are working to fulfill your order as soon as possible and we will contact you again within 5 days if your order has not shipped.

If you agree and if applicable, we could ship items separately to expedite your order. If you are unable to wait for shipment or would like to make any changes** to the order please contact HP by replying to this email or calling 800-********. You may also contact your designated Sales Representative to discuss the situation and alternative options. If we do not hear from you in the next 10 days we will assume that you agree to the delay and we will leave the order open. "

How can HP themselves be backordered?!
    Well, apparently they had more demand than expected? I hope that's the case. Either way, sorry you have to wait.
    I ordered all three accessories yesterday, they best be in that box.
    haha the touchpad is sold out!!...jk.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Well, apparently they had more demand than expected? I hope that's the case. Either way, sorry you have to wait.
    Thats what my sales rep said. Grrr.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Check Frys.